Chapter Twenty Four : Forever With You

Hisan

"Jamian." She stated .

"Jamian." I chuckled . Confusion set on her face to why I was laughing .

"That lil youngster still causing trouble huh?" I said . Arielle didn't say anything .

"Why was he looking for me and who else was involved?"

"I don't know." She bit her lip .

I frowned .

"Hisan." Her light voice called out my name . I looked at her .

"Do you still care about me?"

I sighed as Fame fell asleep on my chest .

"I still care about you Arielle." I spoke truthfully . She smiles .

"I don't want you to be mad at me-"

"I'm not .. I'm not mad at you." I grabbed her hand . I leaned over and kissed her cheek . She smiles as a tear flowed from her eye .

"But I can't be with you." She blubbered .

"Why?" I frowned .

"You wouldn't want to be with me after I tell you the truth about everything." She cries .

"I love you Arielle . I'm in love with you . You gave me my first child and - after everything that happened between us , you still stuck by my side . Nothing will make me stop loving you." I told her . She continued to cry . She sniffs then wipes her face with her sleeves .

"My name is Arielle Crutchfield . I was born and raised in Cali . I'm 22 years old and worked for your dad's company since I was 14 years old." Tears continued to fall from her eyes . I didn't have any emotion at this point .

"Sooo I had relations with a minor . I was a full grown ass man fooling around with a teenager." I readjusted Fame in my lap to keep me from attacking her . All that sentimental shit I spoke of just flew right out the window .

Then she went on and told me how she agreed to work with Cruise so he could get closer to Brooklyn so that he'll have an advantage to get to Marion .

"You set my sister up? You knew this was going to happen?"

"I haven't given him the correct information . I was trying to protect Brooklyn and the kids . And this wasn't supposed to happen because Jamian told them to call it off but they didn't . It was all Cruise's idea."

I started adding it all up in my head .

"You're not as smart as I thought you were." I clenched my jaw .

"What?"

"You were protecting Brooklyn by giving him false information . Okay , cool . But did you not know that Cruise was already over your head?"

"He doesn't know anything-"

I pulled my gun out from my waistband and aimed it at her head . She froze .