Chapter Twenty : Uncle Marion

"Hisan stop being feminine." I lowly chuckled at his behavior . He decided to bring a magazine filled with women dressed in bathing suits . We were criticizing the way they pose or how they structured their face .

"This hoe got slob on the side of her mouth." He pointed to a female with a full body suit on and it's clear to see that on the right side of her mouth there was a slight white crust laying there .

"What the fuck." I dramatically held my chest because Hisan was seriously cracking me up .

"Why that man keep looking at us like we slapped his dog?" Hisan tried to whisper in my ear but he could be heard from the other side of the plane . He was referring to an old Caucasian man who was seated in the middle row . Once in awhile , he'll turn in his seat and glimpse at us .

I held in my laugh then slapped his chest .

"Stop trying to cause a scene." I jokily sneered .

"Man his creepy ass trying to cause a scene . Im just minding my own business." He shrugged as he looked out the small window . The night sky seemed scary to me . I could imagine Casper the ghost appearing in the window .

"That mane and his half done ass haircut." Hisan mumbled causing me to laugh out loud. I drew a lot of the passenger's attention .

I pinched Hisan's nipple . "Ouch!" He yelped .

"Why you play so much?" I whispered loudly to him .

"Me? You just-"

"Excuse me?" The flight attendant came up to us . We paused and looked at her like we're disgusted by her presence .

She clears her throat . " if you guys don't stop with the disturbances then I will have to ask one of you to switch seats with someone-"

"Look bit- I mean beautiful Cuban bitch . Umm I'm not a child . So for you to come and approach us like we're some kids , its disrespectful . Mad ass disrespectful. Would you like if anyone disrespects you?" He squinted his eyes at her.

"Sir-"

"I didn't think so . Now I'll greatly appreciate it if you walk your fine Cuban bitch ass back to your section and leave us at peace . You will no longer hear any disturbances from us." He smiles harshly . I tried my absolute best to keep my laugh and outburst in .

She looked at him as if her life flashed before her eyes . Then she nonchalantly walked away .

"You're so wrong." I told him .

"I only do what I do." He pops his imaginary collar.

There were a moment of silence between us . It wasn't awkward but peaceful .

"Hisan." I whispered .

"What slut?" I attempted to pinch his nipple again but he blocks me while pretending to do martial arts along with the weird noises .

"Would you stop?" I held his hands down .

He chuckles . "Wassup sis."

"Why did you choose to be 42 hours away from your nine month pregnant girlfriend knowing that she'll buss any minute and why was she okay with you leaving for nearly two weeks?" I inquired curiously .