Chapter Seventeen : Arielle Knows

Arielle P.O.V

"What you think Brooklyn gone do when she finds out that you been behind this scheme?" Sebastian asks

"What makes you think she gone find out?" I crossed my legs anxiously .

"We're talking about Brooklyn Rivera . She's going to find out sooner or later." He shrugs .

"Hopefully she doesn't." I mumbled .

"Look Arielle . The best thing for you to do right now is leave . Take your kid and leave because you know Brooklyn won't be the only one coming for your head."

I knew he was right . Hisan will most definitely make sure that I choke on my own blood . I love him dearly and Brooklyn been my backbone since we met . I'm becoming just like her sister . Unworthy and sneaky .

"Or you can end it all?" He slid a gun on the table .

"I'm not killing anyone." I said sternly .

"Hell she gone kill you . It's like you know your death is coming and you're accepting it!"

"Well I deserve it ! Like you said , she will find out . I rather for her to pull the trigger on me anyways." I fiddled with my fingers .

"Hey beautiful." Cruise walked into the living room with his hands stuffed in his pockets . I'm aware that he's Brooklyn's boss and it's sad that he's basically planning her death .

He noticed my hesitation and sat across from me .

"I will not kill Brooklyn." Relief settled onto my shoulders . Sometimes I feel like I know too much for my own good . The less Cruise knows , the better . This whole ideal is based on money . Everybody is money hungry and if they find the right person then they literally hit the jack pot . I will be sure not to spill the beans about Brooklyn's mother . The thing about it is that Brooklyn is the access to Korah's money but no one knows that . Not even Brooklyn .

Cruise thinks the money is buried strictly on Korah's hands and Marion is another piece to the puzzle . Unfortunately , the only people who holds the information about Marion's money is his kids . Strange , right?

I remember Marion teaching them this game and still to this day they play it . Another form of patty-cake . They'll call out the numbers to his safe that's hidden in Jamaica , The Islands , and Florida . Then they start playing hide and seek . As one hide , the other who seeks counts down but in Latin .

He's secretly training his kids which is a good idea but a bad one .

"Brooklyn isn't my concern but I think she knows all the information to Marion's connection and money." He's wrong . He lit his prepared blunt and offered me some .

"No thank you." I shook my head .

"You're not going to turn on me , are you?" He wrapped his lips around the blunt .

"No." Sebastian rubbed my back in a circular motion .

"Good." Cruise smiles creepily .