Chapter Eight : The Sequence

Hisan in mm 😏💟🍫

The next day , Marion took the kids to the doctor . I was exhausted and I needed my rest . I basically stayed up and made sure that the twins wouldn't have another asthma attack . Before they left , their temperature went down to 100 .

Cruise was blowing up my phone and sending messages wondering why I missed two days of work . I been too lazy to even respond .

Even Tavion called . I know later on he'll be showing up at my doorstep . I laid comfortably in my bed watching the reruns of 'Full House'. Then suddenly I felt guilty . I should've went to the doctor office with my babies . I growled at myself .

I looked over to my side and seen Marion was calling . I put my phone on silent because I had got aggravated . I picked up the phone then swiped to answer .

Before I could say hello , I could hear one of my baby's heart breaking screams . It sound like it was Brione . I hurriedly removed the covers from my body and slid on some yoga pants along with a basic shirt .

"Hello?" I said as I slid on my bunny slippers .

"The twins won't take their shots without you." Marion said frustratedly .

"I'm on my way." I hung up .

I put my phone in my bra while power walking to the living room to get my car keys . Wrapping my hair into a ponytail , I walked out the house .

--

"Mommy's here." I entered into the room where they were placed .

"Mommy , please hold me." Brione reached . Ba'Mier was leaning against Marion as he rested his face in his hands .

"Where's the doctor?" I asked Marion .

"They took Bracen to get more tests done." He mumbled .

"What's going on?" I placed Brione on my hip .

"They checked his vitals and blood pressure and said something about his blood count . They checked his urine and took him elsewhere." He breathes .

"Who can I speak to?" I asked suspiciously .

"Just sit baby. Calm down." He pulled the empty chair next to him . He seemed pitiful and drained .

I sighed then sat down .

"Why wouldn't you take your shot?" I asked Brione .

"I couldn't do it without you." She pouted .

"Baby you have to be strong for me . You are a big girl and big girls can go through pretty much anything without needing their mommy by their side. Be a pretty soldier . Understand me?"

She nodded .

Soon after , the door came open and in walked a young doctor . He was tall and dark skinned with a low cut .

"Hi . I'm Doctor Richardson." He introduced himself . Marion and I shook his hand .

He sat on the stool that was underneath the miniature desk in the corner of the room .

"You're Bracen's auntie correct?" He flipped through some papers .

"Correct." I nodded