Chapter 1 (SPOILERS AHEAD)

R. L. STINE

How on earth am I gonna tell this to the kids?

They could possibly freak out and I'll have Zach to write another book then he'll forget to exclude Hannah from the other monsters and she would get sucked into the book with them and Zach will be miserably depressed and I will have to write another betselling Goosebumps story about her to bring her back.

Then Slappy might not get sucked in because we forgot about him.

Then we would have to repeat all that again and again.

I'm sure Madison has a lot of budget to repair damages, but still...it's not good to have a zombie apocalypse or a cute dog who is in fact a monster waiting by your door.

You'll get the point.

"I shall have my revenge on you! I will bring Slappy back to life!"

The Invisible boy started typing and on my typewriter as I helplessly watched him on his first step in destroying Madison and possibly...the world.

That's overstating and overexaggerating things but, it's possible.

"You won't finish that story, boy!"I hissed as I opened the display case and fought the Invisible Boy to get my typewriter.

It wasn't a piece of cake, my friends. I had to keep the fight inside the display case for me to lock the Invisible Boy inside.

I walked to my next class with the typewriter in my hand. I threw the paper with the words The Inivisible Boy's Revenge was typed in the bin where Hannah's book was burning.

I saw Hannah and Zach by the benches, eating their snacks wih Champ, laughing and joking.

I won't ever tell them about this, not until they could handle it again.

...

"Okay, so to write stories you need a lot of inspiration, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. You're inspiration must be at a high rate which will surely inspure you, otherwise pick another inspiration."

I saw a couple at the corner of my eye, talking and laughing and whispering. "Inspiration isn't only being able to talk to your crush, Mr. Garcia."I said out loud.
A few students chuckled as the couple turned red from embarrassment.

"How disturbing when your inspiration really isn't your inspiration; you won't be able to write a worldwide bestseller series and make money from producing over a million coipes for one book only."

I saw a hand shot straight up as I stood talking about non-sense inspirations.

"Yes, boy?"I said, turning my head to the boy who raised his hand. "Sir-"

"Stand up, boy! Where are your manners?"I tried my best to sound not too harsh. The boy stood as he was told, his legs shaking. "State your name then your question."

"M-my na-name is John Rowley, sir. I just wanted to ask, what is your inspiration?"I narrowed my eyes and stepped closer to John.

"I don't have an inspiration, Mr. Rowley. I have a motivation."

"What is your motivation, sir?"

"Writing stories that keeps you awake at night is surely something that will guarantee you fame, fans, and a million copies to be sold worldwide. Usually, people who write these stories are people who have so many fears or people who just want to make weird characters and make them into something scary."I fixed my glasses and looked at each of my students in the eye.

"I wasn't one of those people."I started walking back and forth the room, then started passing through each my students' chairs.

"I had so many allergies that kept me home as a kid. So the other kids threw rocks on my window. No one wanted to be my friend, so I made my own friends. Demons, Werewolves, Vampires. They were the monsters who make up the worldwide bestsellers I made,"

Each student eagerly leaned closer to me, willing to hear what I am about to say.

"Goosebumps."