Chapter 16

ZACH

I struggled typing my mom's number on the dialpad. My hands where nervously shaking.

I cursed as I dropped my phone on the mattress of my bunk. Everyone was woken by Mr. Stine's fast driving, confused by the fact that we were seeing the places we've drove by earlier again.

"Shouldn't we be headed elsewhere?"Hannah asked, confusion and fear flushed on her face.

"Slappy has my mom and Aunt Lorraine we have to go back."I explained. "Oh God."Hannah said. "Well where are they?"Champ asked.

Yeah. Where are they anyway?

Let's see...

Where would I go if I was Slappy?

It has to be somewhere with someone or sonething very valua--OH MY GOSH.

Kill me if my guess is wrong.

"My best guess, they're at the high school."I said.

"Again?"Taylor asked. I nodded. "Yes. I mean it's got tons of value! And of course, Slappy and Invisible Boy needs the--"

"The typewriter!"Hannah, Mr. Stine, and I said in unison.

"It makes perfect sense! We locked every monster in one book and burned it, no doubt. But with the typewriter, Slappy could rewrite all the monsters in a single book! Just like Zach's idea! Then we'll have difficulty gathering all of them in one place, get them in the book, and not die!"Hannah said.

"I'm not sure if I can do it again. Not die."Champ worriedly spoke. "You can do it."Taylor encouraged.

I dialed my mom's phone number and called. I put the phone on loudspeaker for everyone to hear.

"Mom?"I asked when the call was pickes up.

"Zach! Honey!"Mom screamed. "Mommy's here!"

"And auntie!"Aunt Lorraine shouted. "Mom, we're coming for you!"I said. "No, honey, don't. Slappy will hurt you! He's typewriting monsters to hunt you down and kill you!"Then I heard a loud thud on the floor. I flinched.

Then an ear-piercing scream.

Then mom repeatedly screaming: "Zach! Don't come get me! Leave! Run!"

Tears flowed freely from my eyes. Hannah wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her forehead on my back.

"Zach, YOU CAN NEVER STOP ME!"Slappy cackled. Then he hung up.

I was stiff. I couldn't move. My hands were out of my control. I threw my phone at the bunk, letting it bounce on the soft mattress. Hannah removed her arms around me, and I fell on my knees.

Hannah knelt beside me, cupping my cheeks with her hands. She pulled me into a deep kiss. She slowly pulled away, looking into my eyes. "You're not losing your mom. Or your aunt."She said.

I just let go of myself and let my head fall on Hannah's chest. I started crying. Hannah held my head and buried her head in my hair.

Everything seemed unreal, like it wasn't there. Like it was only Hannah and I in the world. Nothing else.

I took the chance to say two words to Hannah.

"Marry me."

***

OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!

ZANNAH FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

•Goosebumps 2 is coming to an end(Awwwwwwwwww)

•Goosebumps 3, plot under development.

×Release date of Chapter 1: January 2, 2016, Saturday.

×BE READY.

Thanks to:

RasyaMarvellaAuliya for being a great supporter.