Thank You!!!

Sadly, Goosebumps 2 has come to an end. Awww.

Coming right next are:

December 25, 2015=Christmas With The Coopers
January 2, 2016=Goosebumps 3

Okay. Next, I would like to thank each and everyone of you guys! You really make my day!

From countless number of views rising bigtime each day, to quick sends of votes and supportive private messages, YOU are the ones who made Goosebumps 2 a success!

And thanks also for checking something in my checklist for accomplishments!

Because of your never ending support, I am now motivated and inspired to update more often, making me finish the book easily because I have fresh ideas in my head.

So...the 'Complete a book' thing in my checklist, CHECKED!

I can never thank you people enough for your support, and for your interest in reading this story.

LOOOOOLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ

Yeah...I love 2015.

By the way, just to let you know, total time in making this story is 1 month and 13 days. EXACTLY. Or maybe 1 month and 12 days.

Okay fine! From November 11, 2015 to December 23, 2015, that's 43 days...if I'm right. So...

Thank you again!

And BTW, encourage your friends/family/anyone you know to read this story! Help me get it to 1K reads!!! Recommend it also if you can!

Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy the Holidays!!!

×TrapQueen1738×

•M. A. Manalo•