Chapter 12(SPOILERS AHEAD)

There are a few spoilers.

***

GALE

"Okay. So you dragged me here to Madison, Delaware, forced me to sit beside a drunk in a filled mini-bus for hours, made me wait 2 hours for a bus that didn't arrive, pushed me to stand at the taxi stop for minutes, and begged me to skip lunch and snacks to tell me that YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR KEYS?!"

I rolled my eyes at Lorraine, who stomped her foot in irritation at our front porch.

"Just be patient!"I said. "We'll find it."

"We won't! Because you lost it!"

"STOP PANICKING YOU--"I yelled, in time to hear our neighbor, Mrs. Renner, yell.

"OH DO SHUT UP!"

I wanted to curse her, but instead I just yelled an apology...a rude one.

"WELL SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP YOUR SORRY FAT INTRIGUING BUTT INSIDE YOUR UNDERWEAR!"

"Oh really?"

We turned to face our horror.

My face? No.

Lorraine's face? Could be, but no.

Monsters? Probably.

Slappy's automobile? Definitely.

"I TOLD YOU! YOU CAN RUN! BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!"Slappy cackled in an evil voice.

He drove over the speed limit. "Sorry folks! I'd slow down, BUT I CAN'T REACH THE BRAKES!"

Then how the hell did he reach the acceleration pedal? This dummy's crazy.

He's a dumb talking dummy.

Oh well.

He came to a stop when his automobile hit the tree at the near end of the street. The car easily lit up in flames and exploded, luckily Mr. and Mrs. Brown and their kids are away for a vacation, or else their kids might have died.

"Well that was miraculous."I muttered. "Very helpful, Gale. But YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE KEYS!"Lorraine impatiently and flatly said.

"Just try to wait okay?"I said. I continued digging in my bag until i felt a cold metal in my hands. I held it, pulled it out, realizing that it was the key. To my office.

"YOU GOT IT?!"Lorraine excitedly asked. "Nah. It's the key of my office."I said. "Ugh. I suppose I'll have to dig in my luggage to get my duplicate key."Lorraine disgustedly said, obviously trying to start throwing a fit right here.

"Well then WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A DUPLICATE?!"I yelled. "Oh. You know me Gale. I know you'd have one so I won't bother getting mine."Lorraine devishly smirked.

"Why you...PIG!"I screamed. She frowned and her mouth dropped open. "AT LEAST I'M HEALTHY, STICK!"She screamed back.

Lorraine started digging in her luggage and found the key in the pocket. She unlocked the door and quickly got in. But then a voice greeted us.

"SLAPPY IS NOT HAPPY!"

Oh no. Please. Lorraine screamed and fainted. Slappy appeared sitting on the couch, not a smudge of ash on his wooden body and clothes.

"B-but y-y-you..."I stammered. "Exploded? Yes. Escaped? Yes."The dummy grinned.

"I told you. You can run, but you can't hide."

"Then I suppose you're going to kidnap us, make us the bait, and possibly kill us in front of my son, his girlfriend and her dad, his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend."I spoke.

"As a matter of fact, yes. You just uncovered my whole plan."Slappy said. "Invisible Boy, get the pig. And also this very smart lady."

I felt an invisible force smack me right in the head. Before my head hit the floor, only one name was in my mind. Someone I knew has that name. And is somewhere right now.

George.

***

HA! I BET YOU GUYS BET THAT THE NAME WAS ZACH'S!!! Now you might be wondering...

Who the hell is George?

You'll know in the next update. Gonna be published on...before Christmas, and also be publishing a Christmas special all Slappy's POV on Christmas...just a one-shot though.

Stay tuned.

READ IT!!! And continue reading this story, Zannah Fandom.

If I don't publis much anymore, sorry. I actuall spend time now on forulating Game theories and emailing them to the creators, see if my theory is correct.