Chapter 20

ZACH

It's been a month since the funeral.

A month since peace was restored.

A month since I proposed to Hannah.

A month since Madison had to repair everything again.

Yup. Madison, Delaware has a huge budget nowadays. Receiving constant attacks from fictional demonic monsters like a creepy talking dummy, a boy you cannot see, a snowman in the middle of June, and a fireman in the middle of December.

Weird right?

Aunt Lorraine started travelling around the world to distract her from grieving for mom.

We all decided to go back to Madison to finish our studies.

Champ and Taylor moved in at Mr. Stine's house.

Mr. Stine moved in at Aunt Lorraine's house, which surprisingly looked quite normal, not covered in pink or sparkly stuff.

Hannah and I moved in at my house. Aunt Lorraine pays for our studies, and so does Mr. Stine.

I made a living out of making books for children, which no one knows is the counterpart of the original Goosebumps monsters. Only I, Hannah, Mr. Stine, Champ, and Taylor knew that.

If Slappy has another tantrum, we'll just open his counterpart and...leave that to them.

Surprisingly my books had more readers than Goosebumps books. At age 19, I was a billionaire, my books multiplying by billions of copies, sold worldwide.

Hannah served as my inspiration. Not all monsters are bad. At least.

...

December 23, 2020

I stood on the edge of the aisle in my best suit, and Champ standing beside me. I am now 22. Hannah's 21, turning 22 in a few months.

Speaking of Hannah, she literally blinds me as she walks down the aisle in her bright white bridal gown with diamonds and pearls, with Mr. Stine by her side.

She hated veils, so we didn't get one for her. Instead on top of her head is a pure diamond hairpiece that makes he beautiful hazel eyes sparkle more.

If you haven't figured out what this is, today is our wedding day.

My wedding with Hannah.

I held Hannah throughout the ceremony. I just want to kiss her already. There's still all that exchange of vows stuff. You know, very unecessary.

I smiled at her before kissing her, and we just...enjoyed the moment.

We can live happily ever after now.

Slappy surely won't come back in a few years.