Chapter 18

R. L. STINE

I quickly drove back to Madison, to the highschool. Everything happened so fast. Everyone climbing down the RV to help end Slappy amd Invisible Boy's evil plans.

Zach and Hannah ran together inside the school hand in hand, and so does Champ and Taylor. I departed the RV last.

As I emtered the school all I saw was Zach, Hannah, Champ and Taylor fighting their way to the gymnasium, where the screams of Gale and Lorraine were clearly heard.

"Mr. Stine! Get in! Get the typewriter! Write the ending!"Zach yelled. "No! Zach, do it! I'll get the typewriter, you hold them off. Champ, make sure Slappy doesn't get neat Zach!"Zach and the others fought every monster Slappy and Invisible Boy wrote and rewritten.

They gave way for me to run in the gymnasium. The typewriter was levitating. "Invisible Boy!"I shouted.

Gale and Lorraine continued screaming. I can tell they know that we're all here, but fail to come to us.

Zach saw me struggling to get the typewriter and helped by knocking out Invisible Boy. I caught the typewriter before it fell on the ground and broke to bits. I sighed.

Champ fought Slappy. "YOU! YOU BETRAYED ME, PAPA!"

"You dummy! You are going to pay for this!"I punched and kicked Slappy, Champ giving some help, but eventually moving to help the girls fight off the monsters instead.

I watched Zach go to the corner and type a short story to trap all monsters.

Hopefully he won't forget Hannah. There wouldn't be a wedding if he forgot her again.

God, help Zach. Help us.

...

ZACH

I typed whatever came into my mind.

Zach, Hannah, Champ, Taylor, and R. L. quiclly drove back to Madison, to the high school, which was infected with monsters rewritten by Slappy and the Invisible Boy, and was where Slappy held Zach's aunt and mother captive, torturing them both.

I can't stop now. Everyone's giving their all for me to finish this.

It's up to me now. There's no turning back.

Everyone fought their way in to the gymnasium, where Mrs. Cooper and her sister were tied, bruised and scarred.

As Hannah and Taylor fought every monster that got near them, R. L. fought to get the typewriter from the Invisible Boy, Champ on the other hand keeping Slappy from making a single move or teleporting. Zach pounded on the Invisible Boy and fell to the ground, a few centimeters above the ground as to the Invisible Boy kept him from falling. R. L. snatched the typewriter and gave it to Zach, who ran to the safe corner of the gymnasium and started typing a countercurse to everything.

This time, I'm making sure Hannah won't get sucked in again.

As the monsters all gathered in the gymnasium, everyone backed away from them. Champ held Slappy by his neck. R. L. protected Hannah and Taylor. And one by one, the monsters got sucked in the book, excluding Hannah and including Slappy and the Invisible Boy.

There. Hannah won't get sucked in anymore.

And once the monsters got sucked in, everything went back to normal. The monsters trapped in the book were never to be seen again.

"Done!"I shouted. Hannah ran to me and helped me bind the pages quickly.

Hannah looked into my eyes and pulled me into a soft, passionate kiss.

"Let's do this."

And together, we opened the book, letting it fall on the ground.