Chapter 17

HANNAH

I am shocked. Of all times, Zach had to say that now.

Why now?

Why not after all this?

"Zach...I don't know what to say."I truthfully answered. "I'm very happy!"Champ, Taylor, and Dad stayed in their places, awkwardly watching our little engagement.

"Then say yes,"Zach said. He now looked at me. "Do you need some...privacy?"Dad asked. Taylor squeeled. "Yes."I said. Dad continued driving. Taylor went back to sleep. Champ just lay down in his bunk, secretly trying to eavesdrop on everything.

Zach led me to the corner of the RV, where we stayed earlier this day. It was exactly 15 minutes past midnight, and the moonlight made Zach's face bright.

"Hannah, I know that everything's going to fast for you, and we're just 17, but before I die, I want this to really happen. Marry me."Zach explained, holding my hand.

"I...YES!"I whispered loudly. Zach smiled and kissed me. I smiled while kissing him. Our kiss got deeper, and deeper, until--

"HEY!"

Mr. Stine glared at us, gesturing the I'm-watching-you sign at us. I chuckled. I placed a kiss on Zach's cheek instead of his forehead. He's grown much taller now.

I was surprised when Zach pulled out a ring from his pocket. A diamond ring.

That must've cost a million bucks!

"Hey, Hannah. Every engagement doesn't really work if you don't have a ring, that's what mom said. So...she gave me her old ring to give it to you...and I figured now would be the perfect opportunity so, here."

He slipped the ring on my finger. It sparkled under the moon. The gold band had a carving that says: Cooper.

"This really was your mom's."I pulled him into a quick kiss and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you."

And we rode back to Madison, prepared for what comes ahead.

...

GALE

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Yes, it was one of my blood-curling, ear-piercing screams.

Lorraine tried covering her ears, but unfortunately wasn't able to, because she was tied.

I felt myself burning, and noticed that a monster that Slappy created spat balls of very hot fire on me, the balls of fire disappeared as they reached me, leaving me with nothing but burn marks, scars, and red bruises, slowly turning violet then blue and then changes to a terrifying black.

"GALE!"Lorraine screamed as she too was hit by the same monster. It was very late at night. Or maybe it was very early in the morning. I can't say.

I saw Slappy coming toward us. I let my head hang low, looking down on my sore legs.

"It seems that your son would like to die with you."Slappy announced.

I closed my eyes and prayed.

George, if you're there, I just want you to know that...I still love you and I miss you. I can let go right now and be with you there but, I also love our son. Please, do whatever it takes to save him.

And I fell into the hands of a bright light. I looked up to see Slappy on the ground. I can hear Zach screaming my name, pushing through those doors.

Everything else went in a blur. R. L. taking the typewriter from Slappy. Champ beating the hell out of him. Taylor, Hannah, and Zach fighting off monsters to get to the book and trap every monster in it.

I looked at the light. It smiled down on me, and I can hear it's voice, saying:

I love you too, Gale.

***

The light that always protects Zach and Gale is George! Yipee! It's one family affair!

I haven't updated this much. I mean...THREE UPDATES IN A SINGLE DAY?! THE OTHER RELEASED MINUTES AFTER THE FIRST?!

As you can see, waiting for the end of the upgrade on our car can be really boring, I was lucky the car repair shop I went to has my taste:

Flat screen with cable.

Internet.

Air-conditioning unit.

House-like waiting area.

Restaurants.

So because of boredom, I decided I'd update...but I got too addicted on updating so I updated so much.

But that's good right?

Release of Goosebumps 3 might be a bit early though. I'm really now into updating more often.

For you guys.

Merry Christmas!

And also...Christmas update on Zannah is gonna be released on December 25, 2015, Christmas Day. It is a Zannah Oneshot Christmas Special. Please do read it like you read Goosebumps 2.

It's my Christmas Gift to you guys, so stay tuned!