Chapter 6- My Observation Skills Could Beat Sherlock

The next day, we were all off to check out a museum about Malay's history. Sean and Hayley weren't accompanying us since they both hated museums. But (surprise, surprise!) Cameron loved hanging out at places like museums and memorials. Turned out, history was his favourite subject in school.

"All you need is a pair of glasses, and you'd look like an adorable geek." I told him as we checked out the Famous Personalities section.

"That's stereotypical." He replied.

"Yeah yeah." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So you don't like museums?" He asked.

"I'd be with Hayley and Sean now if I didn't."

"Not necessarily." He pointed out.

"Well I like museums. But not history ones. I like the art ones."

"Well you should have said that! There's an art gallery just two blocks down. Come on, lets go there."

"But don't you wanna check the museum out?"

He grinned.

"Blue, I have been here more times than you could count. Its pointless being here if you're bored. Where's Cedric?"

"I don't know. I'll call him." I pulled out my phone. When we had been about to leave this morning, Cedric had stayed back, saying he'd join us later. But we hadn't seen him till now.

"Hey Skye! Oh I forgot to tell you. Alex took me to meet some of his friends who are animal conservationists. So I'm with them now." Cedric said when he picked up.

"Great. And you didn't feel like telling me."

"I'm sorry, Skye."

"Yeah whatever. Bye."

"Bye!"

I stuffed my phone in my back pocket. Cedric was a different person when there were animals involved. Cameron and I left the museum and started walking towards the gallery.

"So...where is he?" Cameron asked.

"With Alex and some animal lovers."

"Cedric is as bad as Alex. They're like long lost brothers, I tell you."

"Uggh please no. One animal loving brother is torture enough, I don't want another."

Cameron laughed.

"You know I just realised, I don't have your number." He said.

Red sirens rang in my head immediately. No way I was going to give him my number. Last thing I wanted was a prank call in the middle of the night.

"So, Blue, what's your number?" Cameron asked, his iPhone in his hand.

"What makes you think I'll give you my number?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrows, perplexed.