Chapter 31- Secrets You Shouldn't Keep

"I'm glad I didn't ask you to shut up." Cedric's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around to find him still sitting on the couch, his laptop's screen glowing and a pair of headphones around his neck.

"You're like a ghost. I had no clue you were still here." I remarked.

"Who were you gonna ask to shut up, again?" Cameron asked.

"You. After she started yelling, I thought it was time I asked you to zip it." Cedric replied.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Intuition. Just wanted to hear what had to say. Had a feeling that you might be able to do what I've been trying for over four years."

"Which is?" I interrupted.

"Get you to forget Andrew and Melinda. For good." He turned to me and replied.

"Now can you inconsiderate jerks pass some food here? My stomach's growling." He added.

Cameron chuckled and passed him a box of chowmein.

"Didn't you have lunch?" I asked Cedric.

"Who, me? Of course I did. In fact I just had a club sandwich a few minutes ago, too. But this looked too sad sitting there alone on the table."

I shook my head.

"Don't shake your head, lady. It might fall off one day." Cedric said.

"Shut up." I replied.

"What? Can't I be the annoying one for once?"

"Go back to Netflix. What are you watching, though?"

"Orange Is The New Black."

"Someone was gonna watch it with me."

"Someone was gonna watch Sherlock with me."

"Someone was gonna watch The 100 with me."

"Someone was gonna watch Game of Thrones with me."

"Okay, stop! I get it. You guys watch as much TV together as much as Loki spends time on the good side." Cameron interjected.

"Who said we don't watch TV together?" I asked.

"But you guys just-"

"Buddy, we've seen all the seasons of Arrow, Friends, Elementary, Doctor Who, House of Cards, One Tree-"

"Do you guys do anything except watching TV?" Cameron interrupted Cedric's monologue.

Cedric and I laughed loudly.

"What?" Cameron asked, perplexed.

"Cedric was just pulling your leg. We haven't actually seen any of those shows. Except Doctor Who and Friends." I explained.

Cameron smacked his forehead in reply. Cedric laughed again.

 Cedric laughed again