Chapter 12- Lazing Around, Dancing Around

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.

I groaned as I rolled over to pick it up. I was going to murder the idiot who was calling me.

"Hello?" I said, groggily.

"Hey! Good morning!" Cameron said, in a voice too cheery for half-asleep me.

"What is it? Why are you calling me in the middle of the night?"

"Go off to sleep, Skye." I heard Hayley murmur.

"Its not the middle of the night, dude. Its 6am. Wake up!" Cameron trilled happily.

I sighed.

"Cameron, I'll talk to you later. Right now, I need to sleep."

"Shut up, Miller, or I swear I'll kill you!" Hayley hissed.

I looked over to her bed. She had pulled her pillow over her head to stop my voice from reaching her. I felt sorry for having disturbed her sleep.

"Sorry I woke you up, Skye." Cameron sounded genuinely upset, "I thought we could get breakfast together or something."

I had made my way out of the room, and was now in the lobby of our suite.

"Well now I'm pretty sure I can't go back to sleep. How about you meet me here in half an hour?" I told him.

"Great! I'll be there."

"Yeah, okay."

"See ya!"

I threw my phone at the table and yawned loudly. I wasn't a morning person, honestly. There were people who could go on early morning jogs, or do some exercises and yoga. I knew Hayley did 12 exercises every morning before breakfast. I, on the other hand, kept Sandman busy.

Around half an hour later, I was still rubbing my eyes, trying to knock the sleep out of them, as I waited for Cameron in the hotel's restaurant.

When I saw him arrive and make his way to my table, my heart made up for the exercises I didn't do. He looked really cute in a denim shirt, which he had worn over a white tee and black trousers.

"Good morning! Sorry I woke you up."

"You are not the least bit sorry, Cam." I said, poking his shoulder.

He simply winked and I tried my best to tell my heart to stop its jumping jacks.