"it might show"

guys my first hater! lmao (yes she is my sister)

24| "it might show"

If there's anything worst than having my mom shop for me, it's going shopping with her.

The wedding is in exactly three weeks, and I still haven't gotten a maid of honor dress. Which is weird for two of many reasons. One, I don't think I've ever done anything that a maid of honor would be expected to do, and two -- something as important as making sure I had a dress, should have been taken care of a long time ago.

So, the next morning after my mom has wrestled everyone out of their beds and into separate cars, we all take a trip to the mall to help find me a dress.

"Do we have to get pink?" I mumble, cradling a arm full of different dresses. My feet hurt from walking so much, I'm starving, and I don't think I've ever saw so much glitter in my life.

In front of me, my mom nods. She's wearing another one of Andrew's t-shirts again, with these tight, olive colored pants, and Tom slippers. Her glasses slip down her nose, and she pushes them up; continuing with her maddening search throughout tons of rose colored dresses.

"Yes, doll." She stops to look at a dress, and absentmindedly mumbles, "Rosita Vendela Antique pink roses, that's the flowers we're going with. So, you need to match."

Snatching another dress off of the rack, she holds it up against me. It's floor length, and really pastel pink and I honestly don't like it, but I really just want to get the hell out of here.

I nod, "I like it."

My mom scrunches up her nose, shakes her head and puts it back. We walk towards another rack, and she rifles through it before grabbing another dress. It looks exactly like the same hot pink, frilly mess of other dresses I'm holding and I swallow back the urge to roll my eyes at her.

"Mom, no."

I watch as she looks at it again and then shrugs, "I think it looks nice." Turning away from me she walks up to the counter and tells the strawberry blonde haired saleswoman to set it aside.

I am so tired and so fed up, that just the sight of her doing that makes me want to scream. I almost have half the mind to drop everything I'm holding, walk the fuck out of the store all together, and find Andrew and Luke at the food court.

Anything than being in here with her.

"Annie doll, come on. Let's try these on, we still have to look for shoes."