Luke Skywalker

took awhile, I know.

28

Luke Skywalker

I don't really have anything to do today, so after finishing my chocolate cake in Luke's room, I take a quick shower and focus on brushing my teeth while I contemplate on whether or not I want to waste a day binge-watching an entire season of Skins, or if I want to wash my car.

I haven't gotten past the first generation yet, and I seriously need to know what happens to Tony after he gets hit, and truthfully, I don't exactly need to wash my car seeing as though it's brand new. But it's beautifully warm outside today and I don't want to spend inside, so I decide on the latter. 

I tie my hair up into two loose buns and then rummage through my dresser drawers until I finally come across my all black bikini. I stare down at it in my hands, noticing how revealing it is. I'm only washing my car, surely some shorts would do?

I set it down, and start to look for something else, but after a minute, I realize it's pointless, and I push the thought away; slipping it on.

Unlike my red one piece, it fits just fine, and I smile. My boobs sit appropriately snug under the material, and I can't help but pose in the mirror. If only I had this the first time I went swimming in our pool.

I slip my feet into some sandals, before gathering a bucket and cleaning products from underneath the sink in Luke's bathroom. It's when I'm about to leave that I notice one of his shirts draped over the shower railing. Without a second thought, I gently take it down.

It's black muscle-tee and on the front, it says, 'I don't trust myself either'. I know I should ask, but it's Luke, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind, so with a shrug, I pull it on over my bikini top.

Its incredibly huge, no surprise there, and it smells like soap and Luke and that wonderful musky scent that for some reason most guys have. Gosh, he's definitely not getting this back. I let it rest against the tops of my thighs, re-gather my things, and then I make my way outside.

My mom is knelt down in the grass, busying herself with planting flowers in the front yard, and Andrew is resting on the porch swing reading the newspaper.  I furrow my eyes amusingly at the sight and turn away from him with a slight smile. The balmy, afternoon sun beats down on my bare skin, and I roll my neck to the side before skipping down the steps, "It feels great out here."

"That's because fall is nearing and the weather is cooling down." My mom states, leaning up to wipe her forehead with the back of her gloved hand, "Not that I'm complaining."

Andrew laughs in agreement and turns to glance at me from over the top of his newspaper, "Are you excited about starting school, Anastasia?"

"Ecstatic," I mumble, sarcastically. I'm not really in the mood to get into a conversation about starting a whole new school, because the truth is, I have nothing to look forward to.

The plan was that I'd make friends during the summer so that way I'd have someone to talk to, but unfortunately, the only people who I actually took the time to get to know was  Ashton and Michael. And that turned out to be a bust since they were older than me and probably graduates already.

Leaning back against the railing, I tilt my face up to the sky and sigh, "I'm about to give my car its first wash, any advice?"

"Three clean cars in our driveway looks better than one," Andrew announces from behind me.

Trying not to laugh, I shake my head and look at him, "Nice try, but I don't work for free."

--