Chapter 10

WARNING!

SPG

17 YEARS OLD BELOW AND WHO ARE NOT OPEN MINDED ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS CHAPTER.

SLIGHTLY EDITED. STILL FOR REVISION.

Umi-inom ng kape si Luke habang nakatingin sa papalubog na araw. Nasa Resto bar siya ngayon ng resort at tanaw na tanaw niya rito ang karagatan at ang paglubog na araw. Kanina pa dumating sila Yllana at Martha. Infact, nakatulog na nga ang kanyang asawa ng makarating ito sa resort. Binuhat niya ito papasok ng kwarto nila. Samantala, si Martha naman ay nasa Room 501 na siyang nasa 4th floor ng building na inu-upahan nila.

''Sir.'' Tawag sa kanya ni Leo.Ibinaba niya ang tasa na hawak niya at saka tumingin rito.

''Sir, tumawag po si Ms. Sandra.''

"Ano ang sabi?"

"May ipinadala daw po siya kay Ms Yllana kahapon. Kunin niyo na lang daw."

Tumango lang si Luke bilang sagot at saka umalis si Leo. Mabuting kaibigan ni Luke si Leo simula pa noong kolehiyo sila at noong umuwi sila sa Pilipinas galing States ay nagtrabaho na si Leo sa pamilya Legazpi.

''Mukhang ang lalim ng iniisip mo.''

Napatingin sa likod si Luke at nakita niya ang kanyang asawa na may hawak na kulay pulang envelope. Ngumiti sila sa isa't-isa at saka umupo si Yllana sa tapat ng upuang iuupuan ni Luke.

''How was your sleep?'' Luke asked her.

"It was good. I love the room that we occupied. It was comfortable and the balcony has a breath-taking view. I really love it.''

''Eat first, I ordered something for you before but when you reached this place you were already asleep.''

Halata na nagtatampo si Luke dahil sa tono nito kaya napatawa na lamang sa Yllana at saka niyakap ang asawa mula sa likod. Isinubsob niya ang mukha niya sa leeg nito at saka hinalikan. Nagi-init si Luke dahil hinahalikan siya ni Yllana. This is the first time that Yllana seduce him in her way. Hindi naman masabi na si Yllana ang nagsseduce sa kanya noong pumunta ito ng office at saka may muntikan nang mangyari.

''H'wag ka na magtampo. I just got tired lately and all I need is a good sleep.'' Paliwanag ni Yllana kay Luke. Humarap si Luke sa asawa at saka niya ito hinalikan sa labi. As his lips touched hers her system went wild. Napapikit na lamang si Yllana at ipinulupot nito ang kanyang braso sa ulo ni Luke. She wants to deepen the kiss that they are sharing. It is very intoxicating and at the same point ferocity runs.

''Ugh!''

A moan escaped from Yllana and with that Luke break the kiss. Both of them were still panting for they almost lose air.

''I think we should continue what we are doing.''

Yllana just gave Luke a naughty smile and then she invited him to stand and go back to their room and continue what they need to do. Kanina habang nasa sasakyan si Yllana naisip niya na maari itong mangayari. Nang-init siya habang iniisip niya iyon at kung anu-anong ideya ang pumapasok sa isipan niya.

Pagkarating nila sa hotel room ay ibinaba muna ni Yllana ang hawak niyang envelope at saka isinarado niya ang pinto. Ini-lock niya ito at saka humarap kay Luke.

Luke kissed her immediately. Isinandal niya ang asawa sa may pintuan at saka naglakbay ang mga kamay niya sa katawan ng asawa. Nang makarating ang kamay ni Luke sa dibdib ni Yllana, minasahe niya ito na siyang naging dahilan upang bumuka ang bibig ni Yllana. His tongue savour and dominate it.

''I really missed that sweet lips of yours, baby'' Luke murmured as he deepens the kiss. A moan escaped from Yllana and with that Luke sucked her tongue until it hurts and scream in pleasure. Yllana moved her tongue and accidentally bit Luke's luscious lips. She tasted blood from him but Luke doesn't mind at all and continue kissing her erotically.

Ipinasok ni Luke ang kamay niya sa damit ni Yllana at with that he unclasp her brassiere. Luke slightly bit her lips and kissed her harder than before. Inialis ni Luke ang bra ni Yllana at let their body closer. He felt Yllana's nipples were already taunted which made Luke crazy as hell.

''Your smell is always addicting as hell, wife. You're driving me crazy.'' Luke said while nibbling Yllana's neck. He licked and bit every inch of her. Napatingala si Yllana which gave Luke access to her other parts. Bumaba ang halik ni Luke hanggang sa itinaas niya ang damit ni Yllana. With that, Yllana's big, rounded and healthy breasts together with its pinkish and taunted nipples revealed. Luke massage her nipples with his thumb while is kissing the upper part of Yllana's bare body. Yung kamay naman ni Luke ay nasa likod ni Yllana massaging her column. On the other side, Yllana is already driven crazy. Halos hindi niya alam kung saan kakapit. Her knees weakens as seconds passed by and she thinks she can't also remember her name.

''Very beautiful. Beautiful dear Yllana.'' Luke whispered into Yllana's ear while massaging her breast.

''Ahh... Ugh...'' Yllana moaned and hold on Luke's shoulders.

Luke continue massaging her wife with his expert hands while is tongue licks every part of her skin. Walang iniwang bahagi si Luke sa katawan ng asawa. He is selfish when it comes to her wife and he proved that before Yllana forgot her memories. Now she is back to her arms he will not let her run again. Not again.

''Encircle your legs into mine, babe.''

Sinunod naman ni Yllana ang sinabi ni Luke. Then she felt her body on the bed. Luke sucked her breast while his other hand massaging the other side. He continue kissing her body until he reach her thighs. Yllana felts a tingling sensation and at any moment she knows what will happen.

Yllana breathe rapidly. Her toes curled as Luke spread her thighs apart. Tinangal ni Luke ang natitirang saplot ni Yllana leaving her wife nothing and bare.

''You never fail to amuse me, wife. I missed this. I missed this delectable body of yours, Sabrina Yllana Legazpi. I really do miss this.''

Luke removed all of his clothes and then he continue to kissing every inch of her wife's body. Yllana's body arched as Luke blew there below and after that he rub her clit which made Yllana moan louder.

''You are so wet. I love it.''

Luke continue to rub her clit and Yllana cannot stop from moaning. He smile mischievously and then he lick her clit with his tongue. Yllana bit her lips as Luke continue to lick her. Isinubsob niya ang mukha ng asawa sa loob niya at doon naramdaman niya ang pagdila nito sa kaibudturan niya. Yllana cries in pleasure that her husband is giving to her. Nakakailang paling na siya ng ulo at mas lalong umiinit ang kanyang nararamdaman. Her body tightened in her core as Luke put his index finger inside. He move it fast and in a swift Yllana felt her climax with her eyes open.

''Ah!'' Luke continue to pump faster and faster. Luke massage her sex with two fingers by now and in an instant he comes in and out of her sex. His tongue touch her clit all over again and then he sucked it. Yllana wanted to close her legs but she don't want to stop this intense feeling that she is feeling right now. It is mind blowing that she couldn't contain what experience she is feeling at this moment.

He teased her clit again and he didn't stop until she released her second climax. Luke positioned himself into her entrance and kissed her again in the lips. Slowly, Luke seek in through her core. There is pain but at the same time pleasure lalo na nung binilisan ni Luke ang pagpasok. He's blowing her mid again and again. She moan louder and louder.

''Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!''

''Shit! You're still tight as ever wife.'' Luke cuss and Yllana just gave her a weak smile.

''Faster Luke!'' Yllana beg to him.

''I know. I know wife.'' Luke response and with that he started moving faster. Yllana wraps her hands on Luke's head and she gave him a passionate kiss.

''That's it, Yllana. Come with me.''

''Ahh!'' With that both of them came into. Tumabi si Luke kay Yllana pagkatapos at saka niya ito hinalikan sa noo.

''It was a mind blowing sex, wife.''

''It is.'' Hinihingal na sagot ni Yllana. Tumayo si Luke and then he put the sheet into her body.

''Take a rest. Te extraño'' Luke whisper in her ears and then went inside the bathroom.