Chapter 19

Nakita niya na nakangiti si Yllana habang hawak ang litrato na kinuha niya kanina sa ibabaw ng cabinet. Habang kwinekwento niya kanina ang nangyari noon ay hindi niya mapigilang hindi mapangiti dahil isa iyon sa mga magagandang memorya na pinagsaluhan nilang dalawa. Binigay sa kanya ni Yllana ang litrato at saka siya tumayo at ibinalik iyon sa ibabaw ng cabinet.

"Do you want to know about our wedding?" Tumingin sa kanya si Yllana at saka ngumiti.

"I do. Lalo na ngayon at alam ko kung paano ka nagpropose. I am imagining myself when you are telling the story. Bibitinin mo ako kapag hindi mo sinabi yung sa kasal natin." pagtatampong sagot nito sa kanya. Napangiti na lamang siya sa inasta ng asawa kung kaya't napagdesisyunan niya na ikwento naman rito ang kasal nila.

Lumapit siya sa table na malapit sa may bintana at kinuha ang photo album na nasa ibaba nito. Bumalik naman siya pagkatapos. Pinabuksan niya ang photo album sa asawa ay ganoon na lamang ang saya nito ng bumati rito ang litrato nilang nakasakay sa isang karwahe at sa likod ng karwahe ay may nakasulat na Just Married.

Iyong litrato na iyon ay kuha pagkalabas nila sa simbahan. Iyong karwahe na iyon ay may mga puting orchids na talagang malalaki na siyang paboritong bulaklak ng asawa. Sa ibaba nito ay may caption na nakalagay.

Luke & Yllana
Legazpi-Ramos
Wedding

T H E W E D D I N G O F T H E Y E A R

"We looked happy."
"Yes, we were and still I am very happy. As long as you are with me I will always be."
"I will always be with you Luke no matter what. Babalik ako sa iyo kung sakaling umalis ako because all I know, I am yours. Only yours."

Dinampian niya ng halik ang asawa at saka nito binuklat ang panibagong pahina ng photo album. Litrato nilang dalawa na nag aayos ang naroroon. Halatang pinagdikit lamang ang dalawang litrato para gawing isa. Sa tulong na rin ng editing skills ng photographer ay nagawa iyon. May cd pa nga na naroroon sa ilalim kaya kinuha niya iyon at ipinasok sa player.

'It is the happiest day of my life. It was my dream to marry the woman who loves me the way that I am to her.' sabi niya sa recorded video na pinapanood nila.

"Hindi ko inexpect na mangyayari ang ganitong kasal sa buong buhay ko. Nakilala ko lamang si Luke, isa na sa mga masasayang araw na inilaan ko sa mundong ito. Ngayong ikakasal ako sa kanya what more can I expect? Nasa akin na ang lahat. He gave it to me. Wala na akong hihilingin pa.' Ngumiti si Yllana sa camera at nang makita niya iyon ay hindi niya napigilan ang sarili na mapangiti rin. Kahit ilang bese na niyang napanood ang video ng kanilang kasal ay iba parin ang epekto nito sa kanya. Parang kasing kasal pa rin niya ang araw na pinapanood niya ito.

Heart beat fast...
Colors and promises...
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall..

The tune of Thousand Years by Christina Perri started to play when Yllana started to walk down the aisle toward him. His expression was beyond priceless. His forehead becomes sweaty and his mind became blank. He became speechless and with her wife's beauty and composure his jaw almost drop.

"We have gathered here today to witness the bond of Alexander Luke Legazpi and Sabrina Yllana Ramos in holy matrimony."

His emotions cannot settle down. He always thought that his life is complete. Yes he do have that luxury in life that any one dream on having one . He can have anything in just a snap of a finger. Until, he met Yllana. He never thought that he will need anyone. He thought everything is perfect but there are still imperfections and she can help him polish his life. She is all he need in life.

They do encounter a lot of challenges in life and he can do everything even the hardest thing just she is beside him.

"Alexander Luke Taylor Legazpi, do you take Sabrina Yllana Ramos to be your wedded wife? For richer or poor till death thou you part?"

"I do."

"Sabrina Yllana Ramos, do you take Alexander Luke Taylor Legazpi to be yoir wedded husband? For richer or poor till death thou you part?"

He saw her smile and then respond, 'I do.' He smiled at her and he guess that it is very contagious for even himself smile at the time she smiled at him.

As they recite their wedding vows to each other he cannot keep himself from looking directly into her eyes. Kung meron man kasing lugar na alam niya sa sarili niya na safe haven ay iyon ay ang mata ng asawa. He does not like her eyes. He loves it very much and he will do anything just to see it all over again.

When it is the time he need to slid the ring into her, he kiss the top of her hands and smile. Hindi niya mapigilan hindi mapangiti. Napakasaya niya talaga.

"Now, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

As the priest finished his statement, he hold the veil and pull it upward and then he kiss her tenderly and passionately. He rubbed the the cheeks of her after and then they both look at their family who just watched one of the greatest day of their lives.

After the ceremony, they ride a carriage and they went to the reception. Everything goes smoothly and he hope that it will be forever.

May mga picture pa ng reception nila but there is one picture that hr cannot forget and that is the photograph where Yllana looked directly into the window while holding the boquet.

"It was beyond perfect" Yllana said to him as she lay her head into his shoulder. He just combed it with his hands and kiss the top of her head.

SLIGHTLY EDITED. STILL FOR REVISION.

AN: You can join my group in Facebook. Just search Billionaire Series by HyoWoo. There I will post the upcoming stories. Clyde is next. His story is entitled, BILLIONAIRE SERIES 2: ONE LIE, ONE SHOT.
I am hoping that you will support it also as much as you support Luke.