SPECIAL CHAPTER *LUKE'S POV

She looks dazzling in her red evening gown and here I am thinking on how could I rip it off. Damn. It hugs every curves she have in her body, her breast looks bouncy and full. Fucking shit! Looking at her makes my libido on high but I need to stop it immediately. Lusting over her is one of the hell a problem for me.

''Hey!'' Yllana smile at me and then she grasp my arms which makes me feel her body. Fuck! I am a damn lucky bastard to have this temptress as my wife. 

I hold her hand and she immediately hugged me. I lift her head and kiss her on her lips. As are lips touch, I became aware of her natural scent which lingers from my body. I hold her curves and pull her body to me as our kiss became fast and sensual.

''L-Luke... Ohh.'' 

''Damn, Yllana.''

I look at her face and smile. Some of her lipstick smears at the side of her lips. God knows how hard I try to stop myself to kiss her. I looked for my handkerchief and carefully wipe some of smudges.

''Thanks.''

''No problem, wife. I am glad to serve you better.'' I tease her and she just hit me in my arms. I know she is happy.

''Tigilan mo ako Luke. Sinasabi ko sa iyo.''

I just laugh at her as I saw how witty she is. Lalo tuloy siyang gumanda sa paningin ko. 

''Okay. Sabi mo po e. Titigil na ako.''

She started walking while she hold my arms and pulled me to her. I guess she is inviting me to come with her. Well, I will always come with her. I am addicted to her though.  I open my car's door and look at her. 

''Come on.''

''Sure, Mr Legazpi.'' she entered the car and sit. As I assure that she is comfortable, I close the door and turn to driver's seat. 

''This would be a long drive, wife.''

She just laugh at me and hold my cheek. ''It is husband. It is.''

''Pahalik nga!'' I joke and in a swift move here I am tasting her lips on mine. This is heaven!