Chapter One: A Breeder

I sat in the doctor's office, my heart thumping hard in my chest. I rubbed my hands together as I waited for the doctor to bring back the results of my test, one that will determine how I will live the rest of my life from now on.

"There's nothing to worry about honey. You are definitely a Provider. I mean, you look just like your father," my mother said, placing his small hand on my shoulder.

 My father stood behind him, smiling at me reassuringly. They were right. I had to be a provider. All of my brothers before me were Providers so there was nothing to worry about.

The door opened and my head snapped towards the doctor who entered the room. I instantly stood up, feeling my mother's grip tighten on my shoulder. The doctor stared at his clipboard for a while, before looking up with a smile.

"So, what is he?" my father asked. The doctor smiled at him before fixing his eyes back on me. 

"According to the tests, you are..." He looks back down on the clipboard before looking up, "A breeder. Congratulations."

It felt as though the air had left my body. A Breeder. I was a Breeder. I could feel my hands shaking as my parents gave me concerned looks. I forced out a laugh.

 "You got to be joking. It has to be a mistake. There must be something wrong with your machines," I said, hoping I was right.

The doctor raised his eyebrow with confusion, "No, there's no mistake. Our machines are a hundred percent accurate. You are definitely a breeder," the man said, never breaking his smile.

 I shook my head in disbelief. "But... But that's impossible! Look at me!" I said motioning to my body.

Unlike most breeders that I've seen, my body is toned and muscular. I'm even slightly taller than the doctor, who was definitely a provider. When I look at my mother, his feminine and soft build, I found it unbelievable that I could even be put in the same category as him.

"Well no matter how built you may be, your body is still that of a breeder. So when will you like to schedule your preparation for fertilization?" he was looking at his clipboard again and it took everything in me not to smack it right out of his hands.

"That won't be necessary because I'm not a breeder," I tried to say calmly, but I'm sure it came off more aggressive then I intended. The doctor gave an exasperated sigh and the smiling facade he had put on the entire time seemed to have cracked. 

My mother walked up to the doctor with a smile on his face. "Could you just give us a moment alone?" he asked and the doctor simply nodded, leaving the room.

"Levi, honey. Being a breeder is not that bad. I mean look at me. I'm a breeder and I'm happy I'm one because I was able to give birth to wonderful sons like you," mother placed his warm hands on my cheeks and I leaned into the touch. "It's different for me, mother. Aaron, Sam, Leonardo, Julian, and Andrew are all providers, yet I'm the one who becomes a breeder. It's humiliating, a guy like me having to submit to another and even have his kids!"

"It's not that bad," My father tried to reason and I shot my glare at him.

 "Easy for you to say! You don't have to get fucked in the as--" "Levi!" my mother cut me off, "You're a breeder & there's nothing you can do about it, so be a man and face up to it."  I sat back down in the chair with a sigh.

There was a slight knock on the door and the doctor entered, the fake smile back on his face. "Is everything all right now?" he asked and my mom nodded. 

"Yes, everything's fine. So when will he start fertilization and how soon will he be assigned a provider?" my mother asked and I grunted.

 "We can assign him a provider in a few days. It's best to start fertilization preparations as early as tomorrow so when he has his provider, there will be no problems breeding. I'll give you a call tonight to tell you the exact time Mr. Moore should be here."

My mother nodded with a smile and I took this opportunity to leave. I don't even want to hear another word about this. I'm not a damn Breeder. I stormed out of the hospital towards my car, moving in long strides across the parking lot. I quickly got into the car and started the engine. I needed some caffeine in my system; Now!

I drove to the nearest coffee shop, hoping out as soon as I parked. I hurried into the coffee shop, smashing into a hard wall in the process of entering. "Oh! I'm so sor--" I lost my words when my eyes came into contact with his ice cold blue ones. His hair was styled to perfection and fitted his gorgeous face. He was like a god, his expensive looking suit soiled with the coffee he was holding. He was definitely a high class provider, no doubt about it.

"I- I'll pay for your dry cleaning," I stuttered out, which even surprised me. The man didn't say anything, just stared down at the brown spot on his suit. He let out a sigh before finally looking at me. " As if someone like you can afford to get this suit clean," he scoffed causing me to roll my eyes. What a jerk. " Look, no need to be an asshole about it. Do you want me to pay or not?" I said as his cold blue eyes stared down at me.

"Mr. Tanner, are you alright!? Oh no, your suit!" a man who came running in the shop said frantically. The man looked at the smaller man before looking back at me. 

" Keep your little change. Move before you make me late," he said coldly before pushing past me and out of the door. It seemed as though my craving for coffee left with him. I guess I should get home and try to think up a plan to get out of that dreadful fertilization preparation tomorrow.