Chapter Twenty Six: Satisfying Defeat

My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes widened and my jaw went agape. If there isn't one thing, there's always another. I think it would have been better if it was Conrad, then I'd have an excuse to connect my adoring fist to his horrid face. But no! It had to be someone else.

Louis and some fucking person I have never seen in my life were in a position that made my blood boil; the stranger was straddling him in his chair as Louis stared emotionlessly at him. Louis' blue eyes finally trailed to me and he immediately pushed the stranger off when he spotted me. His composure remained stoic as he made his way towards me, yet I stood motionless in the doorway.

"Levi, remain calm," Louis said slowly in a steady voice as I stared at the stranger, trying to register what the hell I had just walked in on. "No way...." I muttered, my mind still wandering to assess the situation. Louis lifted my face by my chin, making my eyes meet his. "Remain calm..." he repeated sternly and I stared at him dumbly.

Stay calm.... stay calm..... stay calm. I closed my eyes as the words replayed over and over again in my head, but for some reason they refused to click. Maybe it was because the anger had slowly continued to accumulate and bubble within me. Does he know who he's talking to? I'm Levi. I don't do calm.

I finally opened my eyes, the surge of emotions in them taking Louis back. "Remain calm! You want me to remain calm after walking into something like that!? You can take that calm and shove it right up his ass, you cheating bastard!" I yelled and my fist balled to my sides, ready to destroy something.

Louis sighed and shifted slightly, "It wasn't like that Levi. Just give me a chance to explain." "No! I don't want to hear it!" I shouted. My breath was speeding up as my anger built up some more. "You're behaving like a child," the stranger said and placed his hand on his hips. My eyes landed on him and for a brief second, I could see the fear cross them but he masked it up quickly. "Maybe if you satisfied your man, this wouldn't have happened," the stranger continued with an eye roll and both Louis and I glared at him.

"Nothing happened." Louis said icily and the stranger's resolve weakened. "Whatever! If you want to deny it, so be it. But I know-" the stranger was cut off by my humorless laugh. "Play with your dick, not me," I growled and the stranger smirked. "Oh no. It's Louis' dick I'd rather play with," the stranger purred.

You know that moment of immense anger where you can't help but smile at the terrible, gruesome things going through your head. Well this was the perfect example of that very moment. The room was extremely quiet and a smile stretched across my face. We just stood there, me smiling like an idiot and Louis looking more confused than he's ever been.

"Levi, Let's talk about this when we get home, alright?" Louis muttered as I continued smiling towards the stranger. I was far beyond angry now, an emotion that I didn't even think I was capable of feeling. "I don't know you, but...." I started as my smile dropped and was replaced by the most menacing expression known to man. "I'm about to kick your ass."

I charged at him, catching Louis completely off guard. Fright immediately decorated the stranger's face as I rushed towards him, my hands clinched in a fist. Remember, I was pretty built for a breeder so I was definitely more stockier than him. I was quick, but Louis was much quicker. His arms wrapped around my waist right before I made it to the stranger, pulling me into his hard chest.

"Levi, are you trying to get punished? Physical violence is illegal. If you hit him and he reports it, you'll be in a lot of trouble," Louis hissed in my ear. I ignored his warning, thrashing around in his arms and elbowing him in the process. He made a sound, but showed no sign of slackening his grip on me. "Levi!" He yelled and I froze. "Stop acting like an irrational child," he said.