Chapter Four: New Home To Call Hell...Or Heaven

Louis' grip was tight on my arm as he practically dragged me out of the hospital. I kicked and screamed but his grip showed no sign of easing up. His strength was practically inhuman. A black SUV waited in the front of the hospital doors, which he threw me in roughly. I glared at him as he got in on the other side. "Drive," he commanded and the driver immediately followed.

"This is kidnapping," I spit, making sure to coat my words with poison. His cold, unamused glare turned towards me and my lips tightened together, but I still stood my ground. "Shut up." he stated icily, before pulling out his phone and checking something. 

I stared at him, my mouth slightly ajar. Did I just hear that correctly? Did he just tell me, Levi Moore, to shut up? Oh hell no. I'm about to blow this car up. "Did you just tell me to fucking shut up!? Nobody, I repeat, nobody tells me to shut up," I growled, causing him to sigh and roll his eyes in annoyance. 

"Who do you think you are? You can't just waltz into my life telling me to shut up. So what if you got a little money. I'm not scared of you. I would shove my foot so far up your ass you-" I was cut off when a warm hand flew over my mouth. "If you don't shut the hell up, I'm going to lock you in the closet," he said, his words just as cold as his eyes. I gulped, feeling the seriousness of his words. He was really going to do it.

He pulled his hands back as I stared at him with wide eyes, my lips sealed shut. He gave a satisfied smirk before returning his eyes back to whatever was on his phone. I'm shocked with my own behavior. Never has anyone had the power to leave me speechless. But now here this Louis Tanner shows up, taking away my words with a single glare. This wasn't going to work. If I remain with him, I'm definitely going to lose my myself. I won't submit to him. 

The SUV came to a sudden stop, jerking me out of my thoughts. Louis got out of the car, making his way to my side. The door opened and the familiar grip returned to my arm as he pulled me out and towards him. I could feel the warmth of his body through his suit, causing me to slightly blush. "Let's go," he said, before shutting the door and pulling me along with him. 

"Where are we?" I asked, staring up at the beautiful tall building that looked as though it was made completely of glass. "This," he started before looking up at the building as though he was admiring it, "is where we live." I looked at him confusingly. "A condo? Not a house?" I asked and he looked at me with a smirk. "We can get a house when the children get here," he said, making me shoot him a glare. 

I scoffed, "I'm not having any kids." I stated, rolling my eyes. "Sure you aren't," he mumbled sarcastically, his eyes never leaving the building. "Come on," he said once he was cut out of his daze and dragged me into the revolving doors. He pulled me through the lobby towards the elevator. "Welcome back, Mr. Tanner," the man behind the counter said with a smile though his eyes were focused on me.

Louis gave a nod in approval before pulling me to the elevator and swiping a card. The elevator doors opened with a ding and he hurried me on, pressing the top floor.  "You live at the top of this huge building," I said in childlike amazement, earning a slight chuckle from Louis. It was a foreign sound coming from this man and even though I didn't want to admit it, it sent my heart slightly aflutter. 

The doors opened at the top floor and my jaw dropped at the beauty of this place. The floor was a beautiful gray polished marble while the walls were also a light gray. The couches were a beautiful white while complemented with black tables and lamps. The white shelves on the walls were decorated with black vases and black photo frames carrying pictures of what I assumed to be Louis' family. 

I looked over to the beautiful gourmet kitchen, decorated in stainless steel equipment. The grey counter top was surrounded by tall comfy looking white chairs. A black bowl sat in the middle of the counter top filled to the brim with various fruits.  The kitchen almost appeared to be untouched and for some reason, I was eager to be the one cooking in it.

What attracted my attention most was the windows that covered the entire back wall, giving a beautiful view of the city. I walked towards it in amazement, admiring the view of the buildings in the distance and the cars that looked like tiny ants from this height.

"This is amazing!" I spun around beaming, a smile that I didn't even realize I was wearing stretched across my face. Louis' blue eyes widened, his lips slightly parted as he stared at me in an expression that I didn't even know he was capable of. My eyes widened in realization and I quickly spun back around, slightly embarrassed at how I had smiled so easily after putting up such a fight in the hospital and car.

I could feel Louis approaching me, but I didn't bother to acknowledge him. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a face buried into the crook of my neck, causing me to stiffen from the sudden intimate act. The heat of his body pressed against me caused my heart to pound in my chest and I was afraid that Louis might have been able to hear it. Louis deeply inhaled my scent and my face became redder than it already was at first. What's with him all of a sudden? Though I need to be asking myself the same question. 

"You have a wonderful smile," he said, his voice muffled in my neck. He finally lifted his head, "You should do it more." I tried to wiggle away from his grasp, but his arms were tight around me, making it impossible for me to move. I shuddered as his minty breath brushed past my ear, "Shall I show you to our room?"