Chapter Twenty Eight: Small Blob of Joy

There was definitely nothing like mornings with Louis. The guy was a certified horn ball.

"Wait...." I moaned out as Louis attacked my neck with a series of kisses. I could feel the muscles of his shoulders flex under my fingers as he sat up, his eyes narrowed at my interruption. The poking of his morning wood on my leg showed that the last thing he wanted to do was wait, but that was too damn bad.

"We have work," I declared, the simple answer explaining exactly why he needed to calm down and wait. For the few times that we had sex, I learned that doing it before work was definitely a bad idea. Louis was never satisfied with just one time, and though he may have the stamina and strength to last, I for one don't.

"So?" He simply asked, placing soft kisses on my chest. "Fuck do you mean 'so?' I want to be able to walk and do my work," I pouted, but Louis shrugged, running a hand up my leg and thigh. "Miss." He stated as he palmed me, causing me to inhale sharply. A struggled breath escaped my lips as my mind grew foggy. I hated when he did that. "Stop trying to distract me Louis," I moaned out. He didn't answer, his lips wrapping around my nipple and gently sucking.

My hips unconsciously rocked forward into his touch and I bit my lip to stifle the moan erupting at the back of my throat. "Touch me too...." Louis breathed against my ear as he grabbed my hand and pressed it against himself.

I couldn't help but tremble at the feeling of his breath fanning my skin every time I stroked him. I wanted to feel more; I needed to feel it. My fingers slipped into his briefs and I gripped him, the muscle throbbing in my hand.

His size still intimidates me. "Levi....." he softly groans and I feel a sense of satisfaction bubble within me. My heart was pounding a mile a minute and my breath quickened with every stroke.

By now, Louis hand was grasping my own member and soft sounds continuously left my lips as I wiggled under his contact. Louis smirked at me and I gasped as he pulled my briefs down in one sweep, pulling them from my legs and tossing them over his shoulder onto the floor. I bet he felt like he was the shit when he did that.

"Well, that was bad ass," I mumbled with a smile as Louis stood and pulled his own off, kicking them next to mine. He reached to the drawer next to the bed, pulling out a bottle of lube and coating his finger with the substance.

His greased fingers probed my entrance and I bit my bottom lip, bracing myself for the intrusion I have become very accustomed to. I gasp as his fingers pushed into me, my back slightly arching. I pushed down onto his thick fingers, pushing them deeper into me.

"Louis.." I gasped when his fingers curled to rub against that spot that had me seeing stars. "Right there..." I moaned as his fingers continued to rub against the same spot, Louis soaking in my reaction with his smirk. I was currently a squirming mess underneath him and he was definitely enjoying it. "Hurry up," I whisper, growing impatient. I may be stubborn, but I admit that I'm weak when it comes to pleasure.

Louis chuckled before withdrawing his fingers, grabbing the discarded lube bottle and coating himself with it. He watched me as he rubbed it onto him and I had to refrain myself from kicking him for taking too damn long. He positioned himself at my hole and slowly pushed inside, my fingers twisting into the sheets as I adjusted to his size.

I wrapped my arms around Louis, my fingers digging into his back. The position had only made him sink deeper into me and a stifled moan escaped my lips. I was completely filled to the brim by him.