Chapter Twenty Two: A Small Lie

"It's going to come any day now Harry!" I exclaimed before running a hand through my hair. Harry took a sip of his coffee as he watched me with an amused expression, obviously entertained by my distress. I was currently on break and decided to meet Harry for a meal as well as a venting session. Since the little disappearance scene, obviously to Louis' displeasure, we had became much more closer than we were before. It could even be said that we were practically best friends who provided perfect comfort to each other while discussing our related providers.

"Well, you were the stupid one who made the suggestion," Harry nonchalantly said as he signaled for the waiter. I sighed, folding my arms as I bit my bottom lip. My breeding period is right around the corner and I'm in a state of panic. I've gotten myself in a super sticky situation and I'm starting to believe that it's going to be impossible to get out of it. I can't run nor can I hide; I'm forced to be responsible and keep my word. "But I don't want to be responsible," I whined before putting my head down. Both the waiter and Harry shot me a funny look before Harry turned towards the confused server. "I'm sorry. He's going through something at the moment," Harry explained and the waiter nodded, an understanding look crossing his face.

"How was your first time?" I asked Harry. I know it's a pretty personal question, but I can't help but wonder how it may have been for others. Maybe knowing will help calm my jumping nerves. "Well to be honest... it hurts like hell," Harry stated and horror flashed across my face. Harry eyes widened at my reaction as he waved his hands in a frenzy. "No no no!Before you start jumping to conclusions, let me finish please," he frantically said as he grabbed my hands in an attempt to keep me calm.

I took a deep breath and nodded, urging him to continue. "Okay it won't only be painful.... but you're butthole is going to rip open," he continued and I yanked my hand from his. "What?" I sobbed and Harry stared at me for a while, a serious expression on his face. "And once it starts, their like animals. They're not going to stop, no matter how much you beg them to," he continued and I covered my ears. "No! Stop! Don't tell me anymore," I yelled as I shook my head. Harry still stared at me for a moment before bursting into laughter. He continued laughing at reaction, but honestly I found nothing amusing about anything he just said. "I'm just joking," he says when his laughing calms down, giving me a pat on the shoulder. "It's not as bad as you are imagining it. You're definitely going to come to like it," he reassured me and I rolled my eyes, putting my head down.

"You know I honestly can't believe a word that comes out of your mouth," I mumbled and Harry patted my shoulder again. "You're not supposed to, darling. No one does," he remarked as he took another sip of his coffee. I rolled my eyes, slightly nibbling on the breadsticks that until now laid untouched. I sighed before looking back to an uninterested Harry. "Do you think I'm a drama queen?" I asked and Harry smirked. "Aren't we all," he replied, grabbing a breadstick as well.

We had ate our food quickly since Louis had decided to blow up my phone about being a minute over my break. And when I had made it back, Conrad and him seemed to find it major entertaining to work me to death. At least it's easier to ignore all of Conrad's snarky and annoying comments now that I know how Louis' really feels. I guess I really was jealous. Oh well.

"You seem in a better mood," Conrad growled as I hummed while I did the paper work. "Do I? I haven't really notice," I said happily and Conrad's face scrunched in disgust. "Have you and Louis had sex!?" Conrad snapped and I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business," I retorted and Conrad scoffed. "I guess not," he sighed and I shot him an irritated look. Why the hell is he always in our business? Isn't it obvious that Louis doesn't like you, you annoying slut.

"Actually we're waiting for my next breeding period, which could be any day now," I bragged as I turned back to my work, a small smile on my face. Conrad cleared his throat and crossed his arms. I couldn't help but bast in self satisfaction. You lose, Conrad. I happily picked up the documents and made my way to Louis/my office.