Chapter Seven: Blanket full of Emotions

I sat on the couch wrapped in a fluffy blanket I had found deep in Louis' closet. It was covered in Unicorns and had a faint scent of vanilla in it, so faint that you'd have to bury your nose in it in order to actually smell the soft fragrance. It didn't seem like something Louis would keep, but the warmth it brought to me kept me from questioning it's origin. It was quiet, so I just assumed that Axel had went home for the night after our altercation.

There was a slight beep before I heard the door opening and closing, indicating that Louis was home. He strolled in the living room as he ran a hand through his now slightly disheveled hair, much different than the perfectly sculpted hair of this morning. I looked back at the TV to make it seem as though I had ignored his presence entirely, not really in the mood to make any snide comments at the time. I must have looked foolish since the TV was black. Maybe I should have turned it on.

For some reason, I just couldn't listen to my brain as I found myself turning my head towards him, seeing him staring at me with a shocked expression. I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. What the hell is he looking at? He had seemed trapped in a trance, as if he wasn't looking at me, but something else. I cleared my throat, causing him to snap out of whatever dimension he had wandered in.

He stormed over to me and snatched the blanket from around my shoulders, the action leaving me dumbfounded. "Where did you get this!?" he growled. My mouth opened then closed, completely loss for words at the moment. He seemed upset. I mean really upset and there wasn't any reason for him to be. It's just a blanket. "T-The closet," I stuttered out and I hated how completely different I acted around him when he's angry. It's as if his anger overpowers my every emotion, making me behave in ways I usually looked down upon.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to go through other people's things!?" he shouted, now hovering above me from my small place on the couch. "Louis. Chill. It's just a blanket," I said as I stood, hoping to calm him down but by the way his hand raked through his hair slightly pulling it, I knew he was far from calming down anytime soon.

"It's not 'Just a blanket,' okay! This is the most important thing in my life! What if it doesn't smell the same anymore!? This is all I have left of them!" he yelled, his eyes glistening over.

I froze. I knew Louis Tanner would never cry, especially in front of me since he was so focused on maintaining his tough provider image, so I knew this was pretty much as close as he'd ever get to crying. "Them?" I mumbled out, knowing all too well who he was talking about. His angry expression was replaced with realization as he stared into my face. "Levi," he murmured before I placed my finger on his lips, silencing him. "It's fine. I already know," I said before giving him a smile that didn't reach my eyes. "I'm sorry I touched something so important to you."

I started to walk away until I felt a strong grip around my wrist. "Levi.." he mumbled again and I shook my head. "I said it's fine. It's not like I cared about being a breeder. So what if I'm second! I never wanted this anyway," I said honestly. It was true. I didn't even want to be a breeder. Sure finding out your someone's second Breeder is a blow to the pride, but it's not like you had much to begin with, especially after being told you were a breeder. "It's not fine," Louis stated sternly and suddenly, the anger I had rooted in me shot up faster than the speed of light.

"Don't you ever listen to anyone! I don't fucking care. What? You thought not telling me would help you get into my pants more easily? Well you're wrong," I yanked my hand from his grip ready to storm away, but he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me back to him. "I never once thought that," he said. "Then why were you keeping it from me, huh!? What's your point!?" I asked, struggling to get out of his arms but his grip on me was tight. "I was waiting for you to get more comfortable here before I told you," he said and I struggled even more against his grip.

"Well it doesn't matter. Let go of me!" I yelled. "No, we have to talk" I let out a groan as I wiggled harder. "Let me go Louis! I don't care!" His grip on my waist tightened. "You don"t care?" he asked and I shot him a glare. "No!" I shouted, growing frustrated by how much stronger he was than me. "Then why are you angry?"

Pause. He has a point; why am I angry? If I really didn't care about being a Breeder, why in the hell would I possibly be angry? He leaned into my neck, his lips slightly brushing the nape. "Why are you angry, Levi?" he questioned again, his warm breath on my neck sending tingles throughout my body. "I...I" I stuttered out as the tip of his nose ran up my neck to the back of my ear. "I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled, pushing him off and catching him off guard. I ran to the bedroom, slamming the door and locking it. I slid down the door slowly before burying my face in my hands. "I just don't know," I mumbled to myself.

Sometimes I confuse myself when I'm writing. Is that weird? Well, whatever. Comment! Tell me what you think! Give me a little CC (Constructive Criticism). Tell me how you feel about Levi. Tell me how you feel about Louis. I care about how you feel! Vote if you like it. Follow me if ya want (I follow back). Inbox me some ideas if ya like (Don't be shy). I'm all for making the story better. I hope you continue to read. Until Next time! -Purpleeberries (grapes lol)