Chapter Thirteen: Bring your Breeder to work day

"What will I do!? I can't believe this is happening to me. I feel nothing. Why can't I feel anything!?" I run a hand through my hair and sink to the floor. "It's your fault!" I snapped at Louis, who chewed his food slowly as he watched the little show I was putting on. " 'Take the pills, Levi' I knew I should have just flushed them down the toilet. But nooooo. You had to be a stupid ass provider with all your dumb ass moves and your dickhead commands!" I yelled burying my face into my hands. "Well damn, I'm hurt," Louis said, humor coating his words as he continued to watch me with a smirk, bringing another spoon full of what ever he was eating to his mouth.

"Now, I bet you think you can knock me up. But I will never, ever, ever let you take my manhood away," I growled. "Do you really believe that, darling? If those were my intentions, I wouldn't have given you those suppressants. I would have just let you give in to your...animalistic desires," he commented with another smirk. I tilted my head to the side, "So you don't want to knock me up?" I asked. "No, I definitely want to knock you up, just not now," he answered before filling his mouth with food.

"Louis, I swear if you don't be quiet, I'm going to rip your throat out," I said, shooting him a dirty look. Louis raised his hands in the surrendering position, finally taking the hint. "Okay, okay. I'm done," he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "You think this is a joke. I'm going to give you something to laugh about in a second," I glared and Louis sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

He stood from his seat, making his way towards me. "You know, you've got some real bad anger issues. You're stubborn, immature, and you complain about every little thing. Your personality is all around horrible," he was standing right in front of me now, crouching down to meet my level on the floor. "You're really awful, you know that Levi," he said close enough for his warm minty breath to slightly fan my face.

I scowled at him, "I advise you not to insult me when your neck is so close to my hands." Louis smirked, leaning in and sniffing me. "Looks like your suppressants kicked in. It should be okay for me to check on things at the office," Louis commented, leaning back and looking me in my face.

"I want to come too," I stated, causing his eyebrows to shoot up. "Come where?" He asked, as though he didn't already know where I was talking about. "Your office, dumbass," I snapped. He stared coldly at me. "Definitely not," he simply stated. "What? Why not," I whined. "Because you're in heat. What would we do when your suppressants wear off and all the providers want a piece of you?" He said coldly. "I'll fight them," I shrugged. "Oh yea, fight them like you did that delivery boy," he stated with a cold chuckle and I growled.

"I could have took him. He just....caught me by surprise," I grumbled. "Oh, is that so? If it wasn't for me, he would have had you," Louis taunted, only making me want to rip his lips from that perfect face of his. "I didn't need you to help me," I growled. "That's not what that relieved look on your face when I came showed," he said.

I rolled my eyes. I was honestly very curious about how his company looked, but it seems merely asking him to take me there won't cut it. I think I have to resort to drastic and degrading methods, but if it means getting what I want, then it will all be worth it. Lend me your strength; the power of seduction.

"But Louis," I purred, placing my hands on his chest and throwing him my most impressive pout. "I'm so bored. All I do is sit here and wait. If this keeps up, I might end up running away." Louis eyes lowered as he watched me, probably trying to figure out what I was up to. I brought my bottom lip between my teeth, my way of trying to be seductive.

"You know, sexy looks quite disgusting on you," he stated and my facade fell. This.... This..... Bastard! I pushed him away and he burst into laughter, a sound that never fails to send shivers down my spine. "You're an asshole!" I yelled and he nodded. "I'm well aware of that Levi," he smiled as I huffed, crossing my arms.