Chapter Seventeen: Horrors of Women

"I think I want a job," I said to Louis who sat at the counter with his food, dressed down in his suit and tie. He had just came home from work and was yet to change out of his formal wear. He looked up at me with a raised eyebrow as his jaw tensed and relaxed with his chewing. He looked back down to his food, choosing to pretend like I hadn't said anything at all and continued eating. "Did you hear me?" I urged on as I listened to Louis' fork click against his plate. "Levi, I don't feel like arguing with you right now," he groaned out and I huffed, crossing my arms.

"I'm not trying to argue. I just can't take it anymore! I'm bored out of my mind here. All I do is sit here and stare at the wall. I mean it's a nice wall and all, but I want to look outdoors," I complained and Louis sighed. "There's a big ass window right there," he commented, pointing his fork at the glass wall overlooking the city. I scowled at him as he smirked, his jaws chewing the food in his mouth.

I sighed, running my fingers through my unruly hair. I hadn't styled it nor had I cut it since I've been here and it had grown a lot longer, sitting like a messy mop on my head. I should really get this trimmed. "You need a haircut," Louis said, voicing my thoughts. I rolled my eyes. "I need a job," I countered.

"Do you know the whole reason for my existence is to provide?" Louis asked rhetorically. I sighed, crossing my arms. "I highly doubt anybody would hire you in the first place," Louis said before placing a fork full of food in his mouth. "Well it's a good thing I'm partnered with a big time CEO, right?" I urged, a smirk stretching across my lips. Louis shot me a glare before looking back down at his food. "Ohhhh come on Lou bear," I whined and Louis shot me a look that could freeze time. "Don't ever call me that again," he declared and I rolled my eyes.

"You know, this is the reason why we hardly get a long. Maybe if you were a little nicer to me, we could make some progress," I suggested and Louis crossed his arms. "It's hard to make progress when your breeder always has something to say, you stubborn little shit," he groaned and I smirked. "That's Mr. Stubborn little shit to you," I joked and he rolled his eyes playfully, a small smile on his lips.

"Does that smile mean job?" I asked and Louis' small ghost of a smile disappeared. "Absolutely not," he stated, picking up his now empty plate and carrying it to the kitchen.  I followed after him, a scowl covering my features as he placed his dish in the sink. "Oh come on. It doesn't even have to be a big important job, just something to keep me busy. It could be a small job at a shop or corner store. Anything really," I reasoned and Louis stared at me. I made a puppy dog face, my bottom lip poking out in a pout as Louis examined my features. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Alright, I might be able to get you an unpaid internship at my company. That way, you'll always be within my sight," he said and I squealed, throwing my arms around his neck in a hug. Louis eyes went wide in surprise and I caught myself, pulling back and clearing my throat to mask the awkwardness. "Umm thank you sir," I said seriously before turning away, a smile overtaking my face.

Honestly, I hadn't expected Louis to agree in the slightest, but it was worth a try to ask. I had nothing to lose. Obviously, Breeders aren't allowed to work because they don't want to put any type of unnecessary strain on them that may affect their chances of bearing children, that's why I was so happy Louis had agreed, even if it was unpaid and Louis would most likely have me sitting the entire time. The fact that he had even allowed me to get any kind of position showed how special he thought I was because any other Provider would have turned they're breeder down without any discussion.

"I'm going to go change," Louis mumbled, walking past me and going into the room, closing his door. I flopped down on the couch, flipping on the TV. "I wonder how many actors are breeders. I should be an actor. That's the only damn job they'd let us have," I mumbled. Louis came out, dressed in a white v neck and gray joggers. He flopped down next to me, his leg brushing up against mines. He ran his hands through my hair and chuckled, "We need to get you a haircut tomorrow. I can't have you in my building with hair looking like that." I smirked, "But doesn't long hair make me look more Breeder like." I fluttered my eyelashes and Louis scoffed. "Yes when you take care of it. Yours just looks like a bird's nest, and I highly doubt you have any intentions of combing or styling it," he stated and I smirked, looking up at him through my lashes. "You know me so well," I said and Louis looked down at me. "You do like to be known," Louis smirked.

I mumbled in agreement, looking towards the tv. "Do you think I can be an actor?" I asked, looking back towards Louis. He looked up, as if thinking about it. "Nope, you're definitely not pretty enough. Maybe if you stop working out and let your body return to its natural shape," he said with a smirk and I nudged him. "Not going to happen, captain. I happen to like my decent amount of muscles. It makes me feel and look more like a man and less like a woman" I said and Louis gave a confused look. "How would you know? You've never seen a woman before," he started. "They could be even more muscular and burly than us." I rolled my eyes. "I've seen pictures of them. My dad worked at central and he's showed me. They're so small and fragile looking. Much more than any breeder I have ever seen, even though breeders don't come far from it," I said, suddenly growing excited.

I had heard many stories about women from my dad. They'd been extinct for so long, but there is a lot of history about them. He'd bring back books and all kinds of things about them and I'd always sneak into his study to read them. They were really fascinating. "They had these huge weird lumps on their chest. Like this big," I stuck my hands under my shirt, stretching it out to form the lumps that I'd seen coming from the figure in my dad's book. "They were different sizes on every woman. Some were huge like balloons, others were flat like ours," I explained.

"Were they tumors?" Louis asked, his eyes wide with interest as he leaned back. I shook my head. "They all had them. They made milk or some crazy shit like that," I explained and Louis nodded his head, mouth slightly ajar as he thought about what I said before his face scrunched up. "And they'd bleed from down there," I motioned to my junk and Louis face twisted up in disgust. "What!?" He sat up. "Down there," he pointed to his own private and I nodded. "Every month," I added and Louis hand covered his mouth. "They bled from their penis' every month?" Louis questioned. "That's the thing," I started, my eyes widening with horror. "They don't have dicks."

Louis shook his head, closing his eyes as if becoming sick. "Please don't say anymore. I'm going to puke," Louis pleaded and I bit my lip, hoping to keep my snicker in. "When they had babies, it came out the hole where their dicks are supposed to be," I continued and Louis glared at me, hand still covering his mouth. "Levi please stop," he pleaded, his voice muffled by his hand. "Their hole would grow about this big," I made a gesture of a giant hole with my hand and Louis groaned. "Levi...." He mumbled but I didn't stop. "And the woman would push until the baby slid right out of the-" "Levi!" Louis exclaimed. I paused, staring at his face that had literally turned green.

I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into laughter, my hands clenching my sides as Louis pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to regain his posture. Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes as I laughed harder than I ever had, Louis shooting daggers at me. "It's not funny," he groaned, massaging his temples as I continued laughing. My laughter slightly died down so I could speak. "If you thought the description was bad, just imagine seeing the pictures of it in that book. That's a lot to take in for a twelve year old. My dad had found me passed out on the floor," I said before bursting into laughter again as a look of pure terror crossed his face.

Louis glared at me before his eyes softened and he chuckled. His chuckled turned into a full blown laugh and I stopped, my breath getting caught in my throat at the sound of it. It was still as wonderful as before, the sound extruding real happiness. I bit my lip as I looked at him, his head thrown back as his laughter filled the room. It was beautiful. His laughter slowed down and he looked towards me, a huge goofy grin on his face that sent my heart fluttering. "Good luck to the couple who might birth one of them. Why they want to birth a female anyway is beyond me," Louis said with a chuckle.

I snapped out of my trance, a small smile growing on my face. "Breeding would be much cheaper, since females bred naturally when they existed. It would be like life changing or something. I bet the first to breed a female would be filthy rich," I said, looking over to Louis who was eyeing the tv that was still on, even though we hadn't been watching it. "Hmmm I bet," he mumbled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his hard chest. I attempted to pull away, but Louis had a firm grip on me that anchored me there. I sighed, leaning into the warmth of his embrace. I guess this is okay for now.

Why I laughed while writing this is beyond me. Maybe it's because I'm a female myself. I don't know. This chapter is a little short so I'll make the next one longer. Anyway, comment and tell me what you think and any questions you have!  I'm a pretty chill person and I'll answer what you throw at me. JUST DO ITTTTTTT! Mr. Nasty time is coming a little later than I expected but shit, I'm trying to find the right moment since Levi is a little stubborn piece of shit! But whatevs, be sure to vote and stuff. And you can message me if you have any like private questions or some shit like that. Until next time, peeeeacceeee.