Chapter Two: Preparing

I entered the hospital, my oldest brother Aaron pushing me along. When I had got home yesterday, I was shocked to see the good news had reached everyone else via Mom's big mouth. So when I said I wasn't going, he literally called Aaron over to force me to. So here I am now, being pushed around.

"Don't you have a breeder to take care of!?" I asked, growing annoyed by his constant shoving. "I am taking care of one," he said with a smirk which made my blood boil. "I am not a damn breeder!" I yelled, drawing a couple of stares from some people. He stared at me for a while before shaking his head with a sigh and continuing to push me along.

He pushed me all the way to the front desk and the man looked up from his computer. "Hi, we have an um.. appointment for Levi Moore," Aaron said and the man typed something into his computer before looking up with the same smile the doctor wore. "Yes, he's in preparation room 107. Just make your way there and the doctor will be right with you."

My brother nodded his head and mumbled out a thank you before grabbing my arm and dragging me to the elevator. He pushed me into it and pressed the first floor. "Being a breeder isn't that bad," he started and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not one," I protest. "Why do you keep denying it?" he said, slightly raising his voice. I continued to stare at the elevator doors, not bothering to answer his question. I mean, who wouldn't deny it.

The elevator doors opened with a ding and my brother grabbed my arm again, dragging down the halls of the preparation ward. We made it to 107 and he opened the door, pushing me inside. He's so forceful! I stumbled in the room and looked around. There was only a hospital bed with a chair and the lights were really bright. The white walls didn't make it any better nor did the straps hanging from the ceiling.

"What the hell's up with that?" i said pointing at the straps. Aaron just shrugged and checked his watch. A nurse walked in with a smile, "Levi Moore, right?" he asked and I nodded my head. He handed me a gown, "Put these on, the doctor will be here in a moment. No undergarments are to be worn either." He exited the room and we were left in silence.

I looked at Aaron and he looked back at me confused. I let my eyes travel to the door and back at him again as he just continued to stare at me with his eyebrow raised. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled, as if my indication of it was the most obvious thing in the world. His mouth formed an 'o' before walking out of the room.

I quickly changed into the hospital gown and neatly folded my clothes, placing them on the chair. There was a knock at the door and I told them to come in. The doctor entered, an older man with graying hair, along with Aaron close behind him. "Ready to begin, Mr.Moore?" he asked with a smile and I rolled my eyes. "As ready as I'll ever be."

Aaron walked up to me with a guilty smile and I raised my eyebrow with confusion. "Sorry little bro. Mother's orders." Before I knew it, I was hoisted onto his shoulder and thrown on the bed. I suddenly felt weight on my arms and legs and looked over to see Sam, Leonardo, and Julian holding me down as well. Where did they even come from?

I thrashed and screamed as they fastened me down with the straps that hung from the ceiling. Once the straps were tightly fastened, they stood back as I struggled and yelled, spewing out curses and threats. "Untie me or I swear, I'll kill every single one of you!" I yelled but they looked at the doctor and nodded. They placed a sheet over my exposed parts from my legs being lifted in the air.

"We already knew that you weren't going to allow them to do it voluntarily, so we had to result to....drastic measures," Sam said shrugging his shoulders. "I'll kill you!" I lashed but was jerked back into the bed by the strains. "Well, We'll let you do your job," Leonardo said to the doctor before walking out, the others following behind him.

I jerked my head from side to side trying to figure out how to get out of this. "Now, Mr. Moore. Today won't take you a large amount of time. All we have to do is insert this," he pulled out a glass tube with a tiny white pill and I felt my heart quicken.

"Wh-What's it for?" I asked, feeling my voice break with fright. "It's to create of womb of course. How else will you carry your child? Males aren't born with wombs. You're artificial eggs won't be inserted until later, but now we'll worry about getting the womb there,"He said, smiling as he pulled the seat up and sat between my forced opened legs. "But I don't want a womb!" I yelled but he ignored me. He put on some rubber blue gloves and a face mask, hiding his smiling mouth from me.

I felt a blush creep onto my face. This old dude is looking at my privates. I felt a finger break my opening and let out a yelp. "Hey old fuck, that's an exit, not an entrance!" I yelled and he let out a chuckle. "Well we all know that it's an entrance now," he said and my blush became darker.

He grabbed a skinny tube from beside it and stuck it up there and I felt the pressure shoot through me. "Ow! What the hell are you doing!" I yelled, but he didn't answer. Soon, the pressure subsided and the doctor stood. "Now Mr.Moore, I'm going to warn you. What you're about to feel will probably be worse than child birth. All I want you to do is breath, and it will be over before you know it."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What does it mean? "What do-" Before I even had a chance to finish my sentence, the most excruciating burning sensation shot through my stomach. I let out a bloodcurdling scream as I thrashed. It seemed as though with every movement, the pain got worst.

I felt tears escape my eyes as the pain made it feel as though it would tear my stomach apart. It was as though something was scratching against my stomach with claws of fire. "What's happening to me!? What did you do!?" I cried out, the pain seeming to be never ending. "Just breathe, Mr.Moore. It will be over soon," he said reassuringly, but I shook my head.

My body was coated with sweat and tears stained my face as I struggled against the restraints. "Breathe, Mr.Moore. You're body is creating a new organ that it's not used to at a rapid pace. Just a little longer," the doctor's voice seemed like it was far away and my vision was becoming a blur. The pain was unbearable. I could feel my conscious slip away from me. Then, it went black.