Chapter Ten: Double Trouble

"You honestly need to stop leaving your underwear all over the place," Louis huffed angrily, throwing a pair of my black boxers at me. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "If I'm going to be stuck here against my own free will, then I might as well get comfortable," I said before standing. Louis stood in front of me in all his glory, eye brow raised. He wasn't wearing a shirt, his sweats hanging dangerously low on his hips, complimenting his V line.

I never really examined Louis' body before, never really finding the need or opportunity to because most of the times I saw him, he was always fully dressed in a suit and tie. I had never noticed how toned he was, more so then my brothers who were always in the gym. I couldn't help but groan at how much more muscular he was than me, a sense of defeat flashing through me.

Don't get me wrong, I was definitely not a small guy. I was more stockier than some providers, which made it even more strange for me to be categorized as a breeder, whose feminine features and build made them the perfect substitutes for the extinct women. But Louis was the example of the perfect provider; his manly features screamed masculinity, his hair tousled from his previous sleep. I have to admit he was attractive. You could even say that he was godlike in a way. His looks and power was enough to make any breeder fall into his palms.

But not me. I definitely wasn't the submitting type and Louis knew that. Maybe that's what made him want to chase harder. I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was practically staring at him, causing a smirk to play at his lips. I shook my head, walking past him to the kitchen only to feel arms wrap around my waist. "Why must you be so stubborn?" Louis whispered in my ear, his warm minty breath flowing down my neck, causing me to shiver. I tried to unhook his arms from around me but my futile attempt only made his grip tighten.

I could feel my face heat up as his hand traveled slightly up my shirt, sliding across the waistband of my pants. I turned, weakly pushing him away from me. It was as though the small action made me lose all my strength, my cheeks burning as my heart seemed to hammer within my chest. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I growled, but Louis was unfazed as always. His lips curled up into a smirk. "I'm merely just anxious to get you pregnant with my child," he said with a wink, causing my face to grow hotter.

"What a vulgar way to speak. You get a new breeder and lose all self control left nut," an unfamiliar voice interrupts, causing my attention to jerk towards it. My eyes widened as a second Louis stood in the room, his face wearing a huge grin on it as he watched us. I looked over to the Louis in front of me, his cold eyes shooting daggers at the duplicate of himself.

"Damn, you got lucky. I'd sure love to tap that," the second Louis said, his hand reaching out to grip my ass only to be caught by Louis' in a tight grip. "Don't fuck with me Nate. I'll cut that hand off," Louis threatened and the second one, who I now know is Nate, raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, sorry. We have the same face so me coping a little feel won't be so different as you doing so," Nate joked, causing Louis to growl. "Yes, it will be," Louis spit out with so much poison that if it was directed towards me, I'd probably shrink back.

"You've always been so mean to me. Wait, how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself. The names Nate Tanner, the more charismatic and handsome twin of Louis. When Louis isn't hitting it in the right place, just know that I'm always available. And you are, beautiful?" Nate reached out his hand for me to shake and when I was going to do so, Louis gripped his brother hand before I had the chance to. "Levi Moore, the unavailable breeder of Louis Tanner, the twin that's going to kick the other one's ass if he doesn't get the hell out of his house," Louis answered for me causing Nate to burst out into laughter. "You've always been so overprotective, left nut," Nate commented and Louis smirked. "Only when it comes to things that are mines, right nut," Louis replied.