Chapter 17: Cherie Needs Help

After I realized that Cherie and I just had sex last night, Cherie woke up. "WOAH!" She screamed "What The Hell Happened?" "Uhh.." I responded.. "We kinda fucked last night." Cherie grinned. "I can tell." She said. This akward feeling rushed through me. What I just did with Cherie would break Joan's heart because she loves us both. I felt very guilty. And so did Cherie. 

"Cherie, I can't stay.. I really have to go." At that point I relized that Cherie was about to do more drugs. I know that I did a lot last night. But I couldn't do anymore. I remembered that Cherie was still addicted. "Don't go!" She answered. "Have a quaalude!" She was so out of it. It was really sad how terribly addicted Cherie is.

Joan would have been depressed just watching what Cherie was doing. Cocain, Crack and all the other shit. I couldn't handle it anymore. "Cherie. I seriously have to go. I have a lot of things to do. I wish you best while filming Foxes." Cherie (While she was continuing with the drugs) walked up to me. She kept falling down. 

She started kissing me everywhere. I pushed her off and she smiled. "Come on, babe" She said. I smacked Cherie and started raising my voice. "CHERIE. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!!?? YOU NEED HELP.!!!" I shoved her towards a mirror. "TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!!!" Cherie looked at herself at the mirrorr for a fe minutes then she resonded. "A dying Cherie Currie."

"Exactly." I answered. "You are killing yourself. You are so much better than this. And you deserve better. I know for a fact that Drugs IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT. Do you?".... "No." Cherie answered with a tear in her eye. She gave me a hug. "Thank you." I kissed her on the cheeck. "Come on. I'll take you to someone who can help... I helped Cherie pack her bags. Then I took her to a place where Cherie can get help with her drug addictions. Cherie checked in.

....

I would often visit Cherie once and a while to see how she was doing at the Rehab. When I visited her one day, Cherie told me that when she gets better, that she wants to help those who are also srtuggling with drug and alcohol addictions. I smiled.

"That's a wonerful idea, Cherie. I believe in you. So does Joan, Lita, Sandy, Marie , Kim and-" Cherie cutt me off with a face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh Nothing." Cherie answered. "It's a long story with the whole situation of Kim Fowely and I. But, it's not that important. Thank you though, Tammy." She gave me a hug. I saw Cherie's twin sister Marie, walking up to us. She smiled and we all said hello. I decided that I would go so I could leave them alone. 

Even though I was very jelous about the whole Joan and Cherie thing. I still liked Cherie. But something went into me for a while. For the past couple weeks I have gotten along with Cherie. And I'm actually not jelous anymore. Even thought Cherie has her addictions, it still doesn't make her a bad person at all. Cherie Currie is a WONDERFUL SOUL!