Chapter 19: Joan's heart is in pieces!

I didn't bother calling Cherie about The Runaways breaking up. Nor any of the other girls that use to be in the group. Joan happens to be more important to me. While I was walking around town, I ran into those Jackasses, again. "Told you they were going to break up, Tammy!" One jackass called out to me. "They broke up because they are not good people, their music is bad and no one likes them. There was no reason for you to like them.!" Another jackass called out to me. "Fuck you!" I yelled. Then I walked pass them.

"Joan Jett is disgusting! You should have known better, Tammy. Dogs like you are disgusting! Filthy bitches that don't give a damn about manners! You should be more like a lady." "You know what?" I yelled back at them. "Things change. Nothing is the same anymore. If it was the same, we would all be  bored to death! And Joan Jett is my best friend. SO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT, OKAY!!!!???? IT'S A FUCKING NEW GENERATION!!!" I started running away from those guys. Then they started attacking me. "We'll teach you some manners!" 

After a minute of them attacking me, I punch a guy in the face and beat up the rest of the boys. 'DON'T  FUCKING MESS WITH ME!" I yelled. One of the beatten up and almost passed out boys responded "Damn, maybe this is a new generation." I fliped the finger and walked away.

.....

I met up with a few of my friends. They told me that they hadn't heard from Joan or seen from her. "Hey Tammy, she might be in her hotel room, still" on of my friends told me. "That's a good point.'' I responded. "Do you know where that is?" I asked. He told me the adress and how to get there. "How do you know these things, man?" I asked. "Dude, I have my ways." I laughed. "Thank you. I'll let you know how Joan is after I see her."

.....

I walked right up to the door to Joan's hotel room. Then I knocked on the door. There was no response. I knocked again. "Joan, it's Tammy. Open up."  Again, there was no response. I knocked on the door again. "Come on, Joan. I know that your in there." No response. "Joan! Well, if she's not here then where the hell is she?" "Come in Tammy" 'Oh Thank God' I thought. I opened the door. There inside, I saw Joan lying in bed. She was a complete mess and had so many tears in her eyes.

'I'm so sorry I didn't call you Tammy. I just-" I cut Joan off and lied on the bed beside her, "Joan, don't worry about it. I'm here for you." "Tammy. We're done. They gave up. I insisted that we continued making music. But they didn't want to do it anymore." Joan continued sobbing. "Shh. It's going to be okay, Joan" "How is it going to be okay, Tammy? I have nothing to do with my life anymore'' "Joan don't say that. Of course you do. You have so many opportunities." Joan stayed quiet for a bit. "I could join the army." She said.

"Why would you want to join the army?" I asked her. "Why not?" Joan answered. "Joan, you can't join the army!" "Oh, so now your againts me too? Well I played Rock N' Roll for 4 years, Tammy. I can most certainly join the god damn army!" "No, Joan. It's not about that. Are you kidding. I'm not againts you. Infact I beat up a bunch of bastards  who were saying nasty things about you so I beat them up!" Joan smiled with another tear in her eye. "Thank you, Tammy." I kissed her on the forehead. "Anytime. I will always be here for you." Joan pulled me in close, huged me so tight and kissed me on the lips. 

I decided to sing one of Joan's favorite songs. It's called "Crimson and Clover'. It's by Tommy James and The Shondells. This song also happens to be my favorite song. It was considered to be 'Our Song' I knew it would cheer her up. "Now I don't hardly know her. But I think I could love her, Crimson and Clover." Joan smiled. As I continued singing the song. I stroked Joan's hair. She fell alseep. And so did I. 

....

The next morning I woke up and heard Joan's voice singing ''And we are not ashamed, to say that Love Is Pain. And we'll DO IT AGAIN!' Joan's voice sounded amazing. I never heard that song before. So I assumed that she was writting it.

...

Joan came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around her naked body. She looks so hot when her hair is wet. "Hey, Joan. Were you just writting a song in there?" Joan smiled. "Uhh.. Yeah.. I was.." "Well I must say that I loved it." "Thanks, Tammy."