Chapter 11: Saturday

Chapter 11

Its finally Xavier's birthday and I get to meet his siblings, it's very rare that you get to meet twins, let alone triplets of both genders. I wonder if Xavier and Xander look exactly alike or if they all look different.

He's coming to pick me up in an hour and Nikki is over with me discussing what to do about Trey.

"He won't stop calling me and texting me. He even showed up to my job. Luckily I expected that and I told them not to let him in. He's gone bat shit crazy Tam. I don't wanna keep him away from his baby, but if he keeps this up I might have to put a restraining order on him."

"I understand, girl. I know you love him and all but there are somethings that love can't overcome. Sometimes it just Isn't meant to be."

"You're right. I think the universe was trying to tell me that the first time he got locked up but I just wouldn't listen." she started tearing up.

"Awe honey it's gonna be all good. You've got me. I can be the baby daddy." We both laughed.

"Then you can try explaining that when he or she is older and they ask the ye old question that haunts all parents... "Where do babies come from?"

"I would be honored." 

"Of course you would. But i'll be damned if I let you tell my child about the birds and the bees."

"I know. That's all up to you." There was a knock at the door. "That must be Xavier." 

"What did you get him for his birthday?"

"I can't tell you that." I smirked

"And why the hell not?"

"Because your eyes would give it away. They tell everything."

"No they don't. Bitch stop lying."

"I ain't lyin' shorty. You can't keep a secret worth shit."

"I kept the baby from you didn't I?" Another knock.

"Yea but not for long."

"It was long enough." 

He knocked faster and harder. Now he was getting agitated. I made it to the door and opened it. He  had his fist up ready to knock again. Good thing he stopped himself or he would've hit my face.

"Well its about damn time. What the hell took so long?" he said. And might I say he looked damn good saying it.

He wasn't in his usual attire. No suit this time. He had a light blue button down shirt tucked into a nice pair of Levi's and some white shoes. He looked street ready and sophisticated at the same time in a way only he could do. No wonder all these women are all over him. He's like the last tampon we're all fighting over. Except you cant just use him once. That sounded weird. Just forget the tampon reference. He was sexy as sin. That's all that needs to be said.

"Hello to you too. And I was talking to Nikki." I stepped aside and let him pass. "This whole Trey thing is freaking her out. He's been bothering her nonstop for the past two weeks and she's stressed. It's not good for the baby."

"Do I need to send a personal message to Trey?" he said raising one brow.

"He's already been to jail more than enough times to build up a tolerance to ass whoopings, I doubt anything you dish out he can't take."

"We'll see."

"No we won't." Nikki said walking to us. "I don't need saving, Xavier. I can handle myself."

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I think it would be best to get some protection. I know some guys down at the station. I can call in a favor."