Chapter 13: Tuesday

Chapter 13

Lucinda came back this morning. She still was hostile towards me, but she stopped making passes at Xavier. At least not in front of me.

We had finally come up with a plan to spread her business while keeping her expensive tastes.

We decided to build another branch that was designed for the lower class. All of her "out of season" clothes would be placed there and they would be cheaper. Easy access for anyone with lower income...like me.

I may be working/dating a rich man, but I still had bills. And they added up. So at least now I can afford some of her styles that I admired.

It was almost eleven and I was reading a book in my pj's on wattpad when I heard banging on my door. I locked my phone and went to the door. When I opened it I saw Trey standing there.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"Its all your fault you stupid bitch." He pushed me back and stepped through the door. He slammed it closed behind him. "She won't fucking talk to me. I know you've been putting shit in her head. She's not smart enough to actually give up on me on her own. After all the shit I've done she always came back. I could count on her to always come back to me. But she won't even see me now. And I know its because of you."

I hadn't noticed we were backing up until I fell on the couch.

He was fucking insane right now! I could smell the liquor on his breath. And as I looked into his eyes I new he had done more than that.

I've seen this side of him before. When we were younger and I was still with Trent, we would all hang out over Trey's house. Which was the trap house. All around us niggas would get high off everything. People came in to buy or his "employees" would bring in the money they earned on the streets.

One day somebody tried to fuck him over and he killed him. Shot him right between the eyes. Scared the shit out of all of us. But we didn't say anything of course. The motherfucka was crazy. But he got caught anyway. But got out on bail.

That day he was high off of everything he had.

Like now.

He fell on top of me and struggled to get him off. He was like a fucking boulder.

"I get it now. You want me all to yourself. You've always been jealous of Nikki cause she was sexier than you and she had me while you were stuck with that shrimp dick Trent. I saw the way you would look at me when I would touch her. You want me to touch you too?" He ran his hand across my collar bone and in between my breasts. I smacked his hand away.

"Get the fuck off me Trey! I don't want your dirty, pathetic ass." I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Say another word and I'll beat your ass."

He slammed his lips against mine. His stench was unbelievable. I felt my stomach churn with disgust.

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to be jealous anymore. I'm here now. I'm gonna make you feel things you've never felt. I know that white boy hasn't been dicking you down like he should."

He was kissing down my body. I was shaking in fear. I was in such a shock I could barely speak. He pulled my shirt down exposing me to him and I finally snapped out of it.

"STOP! Get off me you fucking pervert! Don't touch me." I pushed him as hard as I could.

He pulled back and puched me in my face.

"What did I fucking say?!? Don't say a fucking word."

He yanked me up by my arm and started pulling me to my room.