Chapter 10: Monday

Chapter 10

It was a long fuckin' weekend. Nikki was on a rampage and Trey just wouldn't leave her alone. She was goin' through so much stress I had to take her to the doctor to make sure she and the baby were okay. I've been so busy with her that I didn't have any time to talk to Xavier. And I have to admit I miss him. And it kills me that my body and part of my mind are depending on someone else. But I was back at work with his coffee and he was on his way.

We were still set up in the disconnected offices and I wouldn't be able to hear if he was in or not, so I let the coffee on his desk. Hopefully by the time he got in it wouldn't be cold. I don't need to hear shit about that.

7 minutes later he walked into my office with his coffee in his hand. He sat in the chair in front of my desk and just looked at me. He was pissed! It was an angry look and it still turned me on.

"My coffee's cold." was all he said.

I got up with a huff and almost snatched the coffee out his hand but he snatched it away.

"Give me the coffee, sir." I said. Is this nigga really mad over some damn luke-warm coffee?

He stood up and loomed over me.

"For one, you only use 'sir' for when im fucking you and asking you a question. And two, why the hell is my coffee cold?"

"Because you were late and it got cold, that's not my fault. Why were you late anyway? Were you fucking Lassie again?" I arched my brow and paired it with a smirk. I was joking, but I feared he may have actually done it. "Or was it Lucinda? I saw the way she looked at you during that meeting. She was going to swallow you whole."

"The only person that's gonna be swallowing me whole is you. I was lying about the coffee. I've been here I just wanted to get you riled up. It makes me hard when your mad."

"Is that all you think about? Sex?"

"When you're around or in my head? Hell yeah." He smirked.

"So do I." I laughed.

"Okay so I really came here because I have a surprise for you."

"Ooohhh. How I love surprises." I said in my best british accent. Which is pretty good if I do say so myself.

"Well It's my birthday in two weeks. Me and my siblings are throwing a party. I want to take you as my date."

"Oh my, God! Such a public setting. Are you sure you're ready for that?" I said sarcastically.

"Don't be a jerk about it. You can just say no if you don't want to go."

"I'm goin' I just wanna make sure you're ready."

"I'm perfectly fine. I said meeting my family was a big deal, but I only meant the older folk. They can be a little... closed off."

"Just say racist. It's okay. I can handle it. I've heard a lot of that shit in my life."

"Maybe one day, but not too soon in the relationship."

"So this is a relationship now?"

"It's been a relationship since we stopped seeing other people."

"You mean you." He pulled me close to him and rapped his arms around me.

"Whatever. But I think we should seal the deal with a kiss."

"I think that's a good idea." then I kissed him.

As usual the kiss burned erotic flames around us. My whole body was on fire. I had tingles from the top of my head to my fingertips.