Chapter 9: Friday Pt. 3

Chapter 9

We pulled up to the club and there was a long ass line! Thank The Lord we didn't have to wait there.

I texted our friend Damian, the owner, and told him we were outside.

Me and Nikki got out of the car. Xavier went to go find somewhere to park.

During the drive it seemed like Nikki and Xavier hit it off. When he tried to touch my thigh Nikki smacked his hand and told him no touching while she was there.

Why she always got ruin some shit?

We waited for Damian to come out and as soon as Xavier came back, he did.

"Nikki! Tammy! It's good to finally see you hoes."

Did I mention he was gay? You would've never guessed by looking at him though. He was a big dude with dreads, but surprisingly no tattoos.

He was actually the one that got me to move down here. He's my ex Terry's brother. But they don't have a good relationship now cause of the shit that went down with us. I don't like the fact that I'm part of the reason it went to shit.

"Whaddup bitch! Look at yo big ass. Just a giant black ass bear." I said. I tease him about his size all the time.

"Mo' like a teddy bear. And look at chu flippers, I see dem feet grew bigger."

"They prolly have, but I bet I can still stick 'em up yo ass."

"You need to stop hangin' 'round Nikki all the damn time. You get bitchier and bitchier."

"And I take full credit for dat shit." Nikki said. "Got her outta dat scary ass shell didn't I?"

"Damn straight. Who dat?" He said nodding to Xavier.

"Xavier." He said. He stretched his hand out. "Nice to meet you."

"Damn, Tammy. He fine! Where you meet him and where can I get one?"

"Work. He's my boss."

"Oh so you tryna get a promotion. Suck up to the boss and get up in da game."

"More like suckin' the boss to get him up." Nikki said.

"Damn, Tam. I ain't know you was like that?" he shook his head in disapproval.

"I ain't. Don't listen to this bitch."

"So y'all not together?"

"No." At the same time Xavier said, "Yes."

I looked at him with a confused look and he did the same to me.

"We're figuring it out." I tried to recover. Xavier still looked a little pissed.

"Can we get inside. It's too awkward out here." Nikki suggested.

"Oh shit! Yeah c'mon. I done gone and forgot why y'all was here." The he opened the door.

The club was hot and not just the temperature. People was dancin' and gridin' to Trey Songz' Oh Na Na Na.

Girls were in groups twerkin' while niggas was just tryna get a piece of the action.

"C'mon! We goin to the V. I. P." Damian yelled over the music.

He led us through the crowd of sweaty bodies to a flight of twisty stairs. We went up and I looked over the balcony. The club was hype and the vibes was flowin'.

I turned towards Damian. "I'm so proud of you Dame. This is amazing."

"It took a lot of bullshit and money so it betta be."