Chapter 7: Friday

Chapter 7

I walked onto the twentieth floor and it was bustlin' just like yesterday. I felt alive walking in the electric atmosphere. I felt alive since waking up this morning. With Nikki's upcoming bachelorette party I was as giddy as a school girl going to her first party.

I went to my office and saw Mr. King sitting at my desk looking through my computer.

I shut the door behind me, then he spoke;

"Who is Trey?"

"Huh?" was all I could say. I didn't expect to find him here.

"Who. The fuck. Is Trey?!" he growled this time, his face full of anger.

I walked up to the computer and my calender said to "call Trey".

"Why are you going through my stuff?" I said angrily.

"I own this shit, so it's my stuff. Tell me who Trey is now!" he stood up and banged his fist against the desk. everything on it and around it rattled, including me. He looked so angry and honestly, it was scaring the shit out of me.

"Mr. King, - "

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" he knocked everything next to the computer off my desk, which was pretty much everything.

I stood there shocked watching him breathe through his anger. I snapped out of it, and I don't know what happened to me, but I found myself going over to him and placing my hand on his arm. His muscles tensed at first, then they relaxed and so did the rest of him.

"Xavier," I said softly and put my hand on his cheek to turn him towards me, "Trey is my best friend's future fiance. She doesn't know it because he wants it to be a surprise and he asked me to throw her a surprise bachelorette party."

I looked into his eyes and saw him calm down from the inside out.

He, surprisingly, took me in his arms. He looked so vulnerable  I had to hold him back. We fit together so perfectly. My insides started to shiver.

"I'm sorry, Tammy. Seeing you with all these men is driving me crazy." He said into my neck.

"Why?"

"I don't know what's going on with me. I still want you, but I shouldn't want you this much." He squeezed me tighter.

"I still want you too." I whispered into his ear. I do feel bad for wanting him and wanting Richard. They both appealed to two parts of me. Xavier to my feisty, naughty, bad side. And Richard to my sweet, caring, good side.

Right now I'm with Xavier and all I want is him inside me. I can't do that though...... At least not yet.

"Kiss me, Tammy. Please." He was practically begging and he NEVER begs.

"Well, since you said please." I put my lips onto his and this time the tingles went all the way down to my toes.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I gladly accepted it. He grabbed my ass and ground himself against me. I could feel his hardened length on my stomach.

He growled and lifted me up by my thighs. I rapped my legs around him tightly and now he was grounding against my mound. It felt so good with him rubbing my cl*t with his d*ck.

He started sucking on my neck all the way down to my breasts. He pulled one out and started sucking on the dark bud. My mound was dampening so quickly, I was afraid I would leave a spot on his pants.

I was in euphoria with him. He made me feel sexy, yet fragile, and it was such a turn on.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple, then bit it hard. It sent me over and I came with a scream stuck in my throat.