Crazy

How's it goin' everybody? So first off sorry yesterdays part wasn't too exciting, as I had to get through the boring parts to get to the kick ass Michael Bay explosions part. Oh and not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow, and if I do it'll be later at night. Why you might ask? It's Mike's last day on earth, the day he gets a bullet in between his eyes or through his chest. Anyways enough of the semantics, let's get started.

I had just gotten back around the area of my apartment, and had seen Mike parked down the street from my apartment. At this point, I was done just watching him trying to watch me all day. So I decided I needed to test his abilities out. I went a few miles away to an old Motel six. I walked in and a nice older man was running the front desk. I walked up to him and asked if I could book a room. He said yes that would be fine, so I paid with my debit card. I also handed him an envelope and told him if he saw a man wearing a suit, about my height asking for anybody, to had this envelope to him. He stuttered a bit trying to get out that he doesn't do that type of thing but his attitude changed real quick when I pulled out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to him. "Oh of course sir, if he comes in I'll give to him." I then went about another 5 miles away to another Motel Six and paid for a room with my debit card again. I handed this lady another envelope and pulled out a hundred and described Mike to her. "If he comes in here, just hand him the envelope and he'll leave. She handed me my room key and I left. I then went across the street to a bit nicer motel and booked a room with cash. The room was on the second story and had a clear view of the Motel Six across the street. You might be wondering what was in the envelopes, and why I booked 3 rooms. Well first off, I needed to see if they were monitoring my bank accounts, and secondly, I wanted to see what his reaction would be when he finally realized that I led him to two dead ends. The envelopes were just 2 pieces of paper; the first one said "Try again" and the second one said "So close yet so far away". Now to just wait.

I got up to my room and took a shower cause I desperately needed it. I then set up one of the hidden cameras that I had bought from the spy shop out side my room facing the entrance to the front desk of the motel across the street. I went back inside and waited. About 2 hours later wouldn't you know it, the black car pulled up into the parking lot. As it sat there I looked at the GPS tracker I had bought a few days prior and knew I had an opportunity to put it on his car so I could track him. The only problem was if I even attempted to get close to his car he'd know I was there and might even start shooting at me. I pushed the curtain of the window to the side and looked around, and saw a couple of teenagers on bikes fucking around in the parking lot of the motel I was in. I put on a baseball cap and went down stairs trying to face away from Mikes car the whole time. I walked up to a soda machine that was down stairs and yelled at the kids to come over to where I was while waving a hundred dollar bill in the air. After all I'm sure those kids would love some cash to fuck around with or buy some pot. After looking at each other they came over to me and asked what I wanted. I pulled the GPS locator out of my pocket and told em if they wanted to make a quick buck, all they had to do was wait for the man in the black car across the street to get out and walk into the lobby of the motel and hide it underneath the bumper somewhere where he would have a hard time finding it. "How are we supposed to do it without him figuring out what we're doing?" one of them asked. I thought about it really quick and said, "Just ride your bikes behind the car and one of you pretend to fall, then as you're on the ground stick it underneath." They all looked at each other again and snickered, and agreed. I turned it on, and handed it to one of them. I then handed the $100 bill to another one of them. As he grabbed it I held on to it, and he looked at me with a questioning face as why I wasn't letting go. They all looked back at me and I looked each of them dead in the eye and said, "If you kids just run off with my GPS locator and my hundred bucks, I will find each of you and kill you and your families. I'm not the type of guy you want to fuck with, got it?" Their smiles quickly faded, and they all nodded. "I'll be watching from somewhere to make sure the job is done. You boys have a nice day." They slowly turned back around and rode off across the street, not knowing what I had just said was just a bluff. I took the back stairwell back up to my room. As I got in to check the camera I had planted, Mike had just gotten out of his car and was walking across the parking lot. Just as he entered the check in building of the motel, the kids entered the cameras frame. Just as they got near the back of the car one of the kids fell and I saw him reach his arm underneath the car. He then got up and they rode off. About a minute later I saw Mike leaving the motel lobby. He opened the envelope, read the paper, and then crumpled it up and threw it on the ground. He then got out his phone and called someone while walking to his car. He got in and left after putting the phone back into his pocket. I had another huge grin on my face knowing I was slowly winning the game. I got onto my laptop and watched the little red dot slowly get farther and farther away.

About an hour later I decided to go check up on what Mike was up to, hoping to find the location of where he was staying. I drove to the area where the GPS locator was stopped at. I parked about a half mile away and started walking to his location. It was a little parking lot for a mexican food restaurant, but as I scanned the parking lot his car wasn't there. I walked up to the front of the restaurant, and could see by the entrance there was a little manila envelope. I walked up to it and opened it. All that was inside was my GPS locator and a note, that said "Tag, now you're it." My smile and thoughts were cut short as little hole exploded out of the pillar I was standing by. As I ducked behind the pillar, another hole was created in the brick wall that was now in front of me. Fuck he's shooting at me. "Where's the sound of the gun though?" I thought quickly. He must have a silencer. Shit shit shit shit shit. I completely fell for his trap, I'm such a fucking idiot, what the fuck do I do now?

I pulled out my 9mm and peaked my head out from pillar. I couldn't see him. Fuck. I had no choice but to run, he was closing in on me. I ran into the restaurant, went though the kitchen as a whole bunch of Mexicans were yelling at me, and darted out the back door. I ran down the ally that the back door led to, my adrenaline pumping. As I neared the end of the ally I heard something wiz my me tearing the side of my shirt. Almost out of the ally I ducked behind a big metal dumpster. I chambered a round, popped out a bit and shot twice at him. A loud ass BANG BANG sound shot out as the bullets exited the end of the barrel. Fuck everyone around is going to hear that, and this guy has a god damn silencer so he doesn't need to worry about that. I need to get the fuck out of here before the cops show up. I darted out of the ally and as I rounded the corner I heard another bullet strike the brick wall. I looked back and saw a huge chunk taken out of the corner. I ran and ran as fast as I could back to my car, trying my best to make sure he didn't follow me. As I got in and took off I looked back to see Mike running around the corner looking around trying to find me. For a guy of his size in a suit, he sure is pretty damn fast. I then hit a red light with a few cars around me, and I could still see him running in my direction trying to look for me. I could tell he still didn't know what kind of car I was in by the way he was frantically looking around. He kept getting closer and closer until finally he was right beside me on the other side of the street. The only thing that was between us was another car in the left lane. COME THE FUCK ON LIGHT! TURN FUCKING GREEN! I was fucking hysterical at this point, the man that wanted to kill me was about 15 feet away and all he had to do was look hard enough through my tinted windows and he'd know that was me. He then continued walking and pulled out his phone. Right as he hit the street corner the light turned green and I fucking gunned it. As soon as I knew he was away from me I started laughing louder than I've laughed before. I was so close to death, and yet I never felt... more alive. This is exactly what I needed, and I already couldn't wait for our next encounter. Only next time it would be on my terms.

I got back to my motel room and got upstairs. I sat down on the bed and started thinking about what had just happened, and planning my next move. I was such a fucking idiot for falling for that trap. He had to of seen those kids plant that thing, or he had some kind of bug detector like mine that could find planted electronics. I didn't know which one but I did have a few pieces of valuble information. They were monitoring my bank accounts, he has a silencer and is not afraid to shoot in public, and from what I saw he's not bad at his job I had just gotten extremely lucky that I switched cars and he didn't happen to see me. I collapsed on the bed exhausted as the adrenaline wore off.

About 15 minutes had passed as I lie on my bed contemplating everything, and I got a phone call. I looked at my phone and it was a number that I didn't recognize from a 480 area code. I answered. "Well hello there, you left so soon we didn't even get to play." "Who is this?", I asked like a dumb ass, I knew who it was. "Don't worry about who I am, it's yourself that you need to worry about." I started laughing. "Ohh, Mike my buddy it's you, I don't thi--" "How do you know my name?" he snapped. "You shouldn't interrupt people while they're talking Mike, it's quite rude. As I was saying I don't think I need to worry about myself too much. I'm 'it' now though, so I'll be seeing you soon." I said. A few seconds of silence followed, it sounded like he was in a car. "You'll be seeing me sooner than you think." and then he hung up. I don't know what he meant by that but I needed to get the fuck out of this hotel and into a new one. I wrote down the number he called me on and I packed all my stuff up and got out of there as quickly as I could. As I was leaving all I could think of was how the fuck he got my number. I threw the phone out the window and kept driving. As I was driving away I saw his car pull into the motel parking lot I was just at.

Anyways once again I need to get going. This bar I'm at called the Blind Tiger is packed but I've been here for too long, and I need to get back to my hotel. I also need to start prepping for tomorrow. Thanks for reading guys, until next time.