Found..

I searched all around the house to no avail, I even searched the attic and didn't find anything. I was checking out one of the upstairs rooms in the back of the house again and looked out to the backyard. I saw a huge shed that was more of a guest house than a shed sitting on the opposite side of the pool. I went downstairs and opened the bathroom door once more. "I'll be right back buddy, just gotta check something out.", giving him a small wink as I shut the door again. I went out the back and walked towards the shed. An ominous feeling hit me as I grabbed the door to open it. I opened the door to see a beautiful project car sitting inside. It was a 69' Mustang Cobra GT I believe. There was only one floor with multiple rooms in it, one filled with gardening tools and supplies and the other filled with mechanics tools to work on the car. I searched around and found nothing. I was about to give up when I saw something that caught my eye on the floor. A cardboard mat laying under the car, presumably to keep oil stains from staining the pristine tiled floor. I removed it and got on my hands and knees to look under the car. Something caught my eye, a little outline of what look like an entrance to a lower level. I looked around for keys to the car, and found them sitting on a shelf next to a few other items. I got in the car and opened the garage opening, then I pulled forward to see what was underneath the car. As I got out and looked back into the garage, my suspicions were confirmed, it was a small trap door looking entrance to a lower level. The only thing identifying that it was there was a small outline where the door met the tile. I walked over and pried it open to find a staircase leading down to the dark pit below. I started walking down to see what this mother fucker was hiding down there.

I hit the bottom of the stairs, feeling the whole time for a light switch. I finally found one, lighting up the whole room, and lighting up the most disturbing scene I'd ever witnessed. It was something straight out a fucking horror movie. It looked like a dungeon, a few cages along with both small and large shackles. It was inside those cages that shook me to my very fucking core. The little girl I had scene on the computer screen earlier that day was in one of them, her once bright blue eyes now dim with fear and anguish. As she saw me she scooted her self up into the far corner of the small cage, afraid that I was someone else that was going to hurt her, or worse. As I stood there in utter shock, I saw movement to my left. I turned my head slightly to see another little girl, a little brown haired girl that looked like she was of Mexican or South American decent. My eyes started to water uncontrollably, and I'll admit it, I started crying. No human could do this, especially to little girls, only fucking monster or a beast could do this.