ATM

Sorry about not updating yesterday, I had a massive fucking migraine and couldn't even walk, let alone type up an entire update. Thanks for all the support and what not, I do read each message even though I don't have a chance to reply to all of them. Anyways here we go.

I was sitting on top of the boulder and I had just taken a shot at Mike who was standing in front of the ATM. I forgot to mention during the last update that he had a mask on when he got out of the car. I could tell it was him though with his suit and body shape. I took a shot at him and he fell into the machine. I proceeded to shoot out the back tires on his Chrysler 300 to trap him. He was now a sitting duck with no where to run. He then went onto the passenger side of the car and dove through the window. I didn't know what he was doing, he obviously knew that his car was fucked with the back 2 tires gone. He put it into reverse with the back rims grinding against the pavement. Then the car flipped around with the headlights pointing towards me. He gunned the car across the road and started hauling dick towards me. I shot a few times at the front windshield but the bullets seemed to not go though. I now figure that he had some sort of light bullet proof glass or something of the sort. The car had now hit the desert still accelerating. About 100 yards out from the boulder I was perched on I saw the drivers side door open and him bail out. I shot once at him but missed. As soon as I took that shot I jumped off the boulder right by my ATV. About 2 or 3 seconds after I did, I heard a huge explosion and saw a gigantic flash of light envelope the dark desert. I started up the ATV and slung the P-90 over my shoulder. As I rounded the boulder I saw Mike's car engulfed in flames. I flew past it searching for him with my 9mm out. He was no where in sight. I gunned it to the bank and ran up to the ATM he was just at. The weird electronic device with wires hanging out of it was still stuck in it. I grabbed it and took off. I guess he forgot it in all the commotion. I took off towards my car still trying to look for Mike in the desert as I passed by it. Again he was nowhere to be seen. I took off my ski mask and put it in my pocket as I was speeding down the street. I was pissed I had let him get away, it wasn't going to be easy to get another chance like the one I just had. As I arrived at my car I heard sirens in the distance. I knew I couldn't just leave the ATV out in the open for the cops to find, so I found some bushes on the edge of the park. I took some wet wipes I had in my backpack and wiped off the handle bars and a few other spots where I thought my prints would be. I ran as quickly as I could after hiding the ATV and got into my car. As I was driving away I could hear more and more sirens in the distance. I hauled ass out of the area in order to not be linked with what had just happened.

It was about a half hour later I finally arrived back at my hotel, exhausted and angry that I missed my chance. I pulled the devise that I had just gotten out of my pocket and started doing some research. I didn't find much on the outerweb, but on the dark net I found some similar devises. They were apparently for hacking into ATM's and pulling money out of peoples accounts. I needed to figure out what he was doing this thing and so I drove to a near by coffee shop and used their wifi. I checked my bank account and saw several thousand dollars missing from my account. All of the transactions were in thousand dollar increments, one day after another. It blew my mind, they were taking money slowly out of my account in order to bankrupt me to slow me down. This just pissed me off more than anything, you weren't playing this game very fairly Mike, what ever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I went back to my hotel, and crashed. When I awoke it was already day time, around 10 AM. I finally got a good nights rest, god knows I needed it. I sat up in the bed thinking. Technically Mike was it now, and I figured he was a bit pissed that I caught him by surprise. Oh, and on top of that he destroyed his car to get away from me, and he probably had to walk for hours and hours back to his hotel, or call a taxi. It made me smile that I put him though all of that. He really went through a lot to get out of that situation, I mean shit his god damn car was rigged with fucking explosives just in case he was put in a situation like that. It dawned on me that I wouldn't know what vehicle he was in now, which would make my life that much harder. He could be in any vehicle at any time, which sucked. I just sat on the edge of my bed thinking about all of this, and there was a knock on the door. My adrenaline was pumping again. I heard a key card get put into the slot, and the door handle giggled a bit before opening. I grabbed my Glock and chambered a round, and dove beside my bed. The door was caught by the chain lock. I looked up to see a little Mexican housekeeper looking at me. I put the gun behind my back and stood up. "House keeping." she said while looking at me. "No thank you come back later." I said to her. She shut the door and I hear her walking away. I had a huge sigh of relief and unchambered the round. Fuck lady, you could of been shot, weren't they supposed to say "House keeping" before they open the fucking door? I sat back down on the bed and slid my hands over my forehead and through my hair. I could tell my body was having a hard time with all this shit going down. I got up and took another shower. I stayed in that night and ordered takeout. The next day I switched motels, and chilled out. I took another few days to chill out and recoup from everything that had happened. On the 3rd day in this new hotel, I knew I needed to get to the end of this game.

After a few hours of pacing in my room, and not coming up with a single fucking idea and stressed as all hell because I couldn't come up with anything, I decided I'd go down to the strip and play a little poker to get my mind off everything. I went down to the Flamingo Hotel and started to play a little bit. After a few hours of playing and winning a good amount I decided it was time to pack it up and quit while I was ahead. I cashed out my chips and headed out to walk the strip for a bit. It was so crowded and crawling with cops I knew even Mike wasn't going to take the chance trying to shoot me here. As I was walking I noticed the Bellagio fountains started up. I stood across the street admiring them, and it took my mind off everything that was going on for a brief moment. As soon as my mind got side tracked with the beauty of the jets dancing around one another, I saw something that shocked me to my very core. There was Mike walking in between a thick crowd of on lookers watching the fountains. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Out of all the people in this whole fucking city, there's the one person that I was looking for right in front of me. He hadn't noticed me at all so I started trailing behind him on the other side of the street. I lowered my baseball cap and kept watching him, always a few feet behind so he wouldn't see me. He eventually made his way to that Aria Hotel, and walked in. I waited about a minute and walked in. Just as I had I saw him make his way to the room elevators. No fucking way, I knew where he was staying. It was a one in a million, but something out there gave me a break and put him right in front of me. I walked up to the lobby receptionist and gave her some bullshit story about how me and my buddy got separated, and I needed his room number to check if he was there. She asked for his first and last name and I gave it to her. She typed some things into her computer and gave me a room number. I couldn't of gotten more lucky. The more I thought about it the more sense it made. If I were him, I'd want to stay in one of the most crowded hotels in Vegas, makes getting found a lot harder. I thanked her for the information and took off. I made my way back to my car and drove back to my motel.

I got in and took out one of my spare manila envelopes. I put the ATM hacker gizmo in it and a note that said "Red Rock Canyon, 6 PM, 2 days from now, take Scenic Loop Dr. to White Rock Mountain Rd. and turn right. Keep driving until the road turns to dirt and keep going some more. You'll see an older car parked on the side of the road. I'll be waiting, you're it ;)." I ran back to the Aria with the envelope and room number in hand. I took the elevator up to his room, a nice suite. I wrote 'Mike' on the front of it, and took out some tape that I had, stuck two pieces to the envelope and stuck it to his door as fast as I could without making any noise. Hopefully no one would take it. This was my only chance to finally finish all of this. I ran back down to the casino floor and got to my car. As soon as I got back to my room, I started to prepare. I took out my 50 cal and started to clean it, from barrel to butt. I couldn't fuck this up like the last time. I started to put the gun back together, and there it was again, that big ol' smile had come back to my face.

Alright guys, this is almost the end and there'll be either 1 or 2 more parts to this series. Again sorry for not updating sooner, and I will for sure update tomorrow, you have my word. Again thanks for reading, until next time.