Deep Dark happiness

Well fuck me, I had this whole god damn thing typed out and then my laptop died so now I gotta write this whole fucking update again. Anyways, here's , , and in case you missed any of them. If it wasn't for all the support and PM's asking when the next part would be out I wouldn't of even bothered typing this all out again, but I know the feeling of getting your daily fix, and I didn't update yesterday due to some... events, so I guess I'll start all over. Anyways fuck me, lets just get this started... again...

I ended the last update with me driving away from the motel parking lot, and after a few seconds of me pulling out, Mike pulled in. If I had left even a few minutes later he would of caught me in my room packing my shit, or me packing everything up into my car. Did he think I was an idiot that wouldn't change places after he ended our conversation with "You'll be seeing me sooner than you think."? Or maybe he's having just as much fun as I am with this game. After all you don't take up this line of work without at least partly enjoying killing people. I'm probably giving him the same rush he's giving me, in that he probably doesn't expect his clients to actually go after him or even know that he's coming.

Anyways I got to my next hotel and took a shower I desperately needed again while singing that stupid fucking Iggy Pop song I-G-G-Y Who dat who dat and shaking my ass. It's like a fucking brain parasite and the only way to get it out is to sing the song of its people... or some shit, idk sue me. After I got out of the shower I passed out on the bed after having almost been killed a few hours prior. When I woke up I knew I needed to get going again, after all I was 'it'

I went to Walmart to pick up a new phone, and some supplies to make a few suppressors (Yes I said suppressors instead of silencers, you happy now gunfags?), anyways as I was walking down the isles watching all of the fat ass Americans on their scooters because they're too fucking lazy to walk I started contemplating about how Mike even got my number. I picked up my new phone and a few cans of cheesewiz, along with a few other supplies for my suppressors. (And no I'm not getting into how I made them I just pulled the first guide online that showed me how and they were a real pain in the ass to make. A few of your guys suggestions on how to make em seemed a lot easier.) Anyways as I was checking out I took out my cash and looked at the phone I was about to buy. It dawned on me that when all of this started I paid for my first throw-away phone with my card. I'm such a fucking idiot that's probably how he tracked me down. I paid for everything and got back to my hotel. The first thing I did was do some research to see if it was possible to get a phones ESN / MEID number just from a purchase. It turns out it was possible to do, it just was a difficult process of going though Walmart's purchase database, or the phones manufacture database. Fuck another mistake on my part, if I keep fucking up like this I'm going to end up dead. I took the rest of the day to make the suppressors for myself, and they turned out pretty good. Except for the huge fucking cheezewiz mess I had to clean up. I now had one for my 9mm and one for my P-90. After all that was done, it was dark out. I wanted to see if Mike would some how be able to find me with no card activity or cellphone at his disposal, so I waited.

A day passed by, then two, then three. After about a week and 3 hotels later, I figured he was only able to track me when I used my card or slipped up somehow like anyone who doesn't know a hit man is following them would do. Unless he was watching and studying me the whole time, which I doubt he was doing. By the end of the week of sleepless nights and constantly looking over my shoulder, I was almost completely out of cash on hand. I knew I needed to hit a bank or an ATM, but as soon as I withdrew some cash from my account they would know I did, and the location I got it from. After a bit of thinking about this I figured I could actually use this to my advantage. So I set out to surprise little ol' Mike, after all a week prior he set me up, so I figured it was time to return the favor.

I traveled about 30 minutes to the very outskirts of North West Las Vegas. I found an area that seemed perfect, my bank on one side of the street, and a desert with lots of boulders and Joshua trees on the other side. As I was surveying the area, on one of the corners near the bank I saw an ATV with a "For Sale" sign on it. I went to the door and rung the bell. A nice typical suburban dad answered the door with a his little girl right behind him hugging he leg and looking up at me. "Can I help you?" he asked. "Yeah, I actually saw that you had that Yamaha ATV for sale, and was wondering how much it was." He told me it was $1500 bucks and I told him that I was interested. We shot the shit for awhile, and he told me about his family and that they just had another little girl, so he had not the time or money to keep this thing around. "My time of fun and fucking around is on hold for the moment I guess." he said laughing a bit. I laughed back and while I was looking at him I kind of envied him. If I had a girl I loved a lot and some little ones that meant the world to me I wouldn't be doing what I was currently doing. But that's neither here nor there. Sorry I'm rambling. I told him that I was interested in getting it now and asked if it was okay if I ran to the bank to grab some cash. He told me that was fine and he would be waiting out side. I got to the bank and as I was about to put my card into the machine a thought grabbed my attention. As soon as you pull out this money, you're going to be on a time slot until Mike comes and checks out the area. I mentally prepared myself, and pulled out the cash. It was time for us to meet again, this time on my terms.

I ran back to the man's house with the ATV and he was out side checking everything out on it. I handed him the cash and gave it quick test drive around the neighborhood. I got back in a minute or two and thanked him for his time and wished him luck on his newborn. I got in my car and told him I was going to park it around the corner at the near by park and come back for the ATV, as I was going to be riding it today. He said that was fine and I took off. As soon as I parked at the park I literally ran back to his house and hopped on the ATV. I had just pulled out the cash, and knew Mike couldn't possibly be on his way already, but something inside me knew that I couldn't involve the nice gentleman that I had just bought this thing from. I wouldn't put it past Mike to break into their house and kill everyone in there just to get a hint of my location. I drove the ATV back to the park and parked it right behind my car. I got my backpack out from the back seat and put my home made suppressors and my 9mm in there. I slung the P-90 on my back and also rolled up a few paper targets and put them into my pack just in case I got stopped by the police. At least I had an excuse that I was practicing my shooting out in the desert. I eventually got about 400-500 yards out into the desert across from the bank. I set up one of the targets and fired 2 shots from both home made suppressors from each gun. They both worked really well with only a small sound coming out of each of them. The sun started to set behind the mountains and I got set up and parked my ATV behind a large boulder. When it got completely dark I got on top of a boulder and lied down. I put on a black ski mask and a black shirt so I couldn't be noticed out in the open. I flipped the cap to my scope on the P-90 off and looked though it. I could see the bank dimly lit inside, as well as the parking lot. Now all I had to do was wait. It had been about an hour and a half to two hours since I had took out the money, and figured Mike should be rolling by soon. I waited silently just watching people come and go from the bank, but no Mike. Around 11 o'clock or so I finally saw his black car pull up. He drove around the bank once and then parked in front of it. I immediately noticed that his plates weren't on his car which struck me as odd. He got out and walked up to the ATM and had something in his hand with wires attached to it. He put it in the machine and turned his back to me. Perfect. I flipped my safety off and took the shot. Boom, center mass. He fell into the machine and pulled out his gun. How the fuck is he even moving I shot him right though the fucking back?!? He ran and ducked behind his car. I aimed for his tires. Boom back right tire, gone. Boom back left tire, gone. At this point he knew the direction I was shooting from and popped his head out. He shot twice in my direction but he couldn't see me in the darkness. It was great, I had another huge smile on my face. Now you know what it's like to be trapped you son of a bitch, but this time you have no get away vehicle.

Alright guys I was planning on going further than this but I think I'm done for the day as far as writing goes. I'll update tomorrow and hopefully finish this series up in the next few days. I'll stick around for a bit to answer questions and what not. Thanks for reading, until next time. ;)