Punishment.

I slowly walked back inside the house, it as now around 1 in the morning or so. Ralph was still trying to make it out of the ropes, his wrists bloodied with rope burn. I opened the door, and grabbed my backpack that was laying on the ground. "Come on mother fucker, we're going to have some fun now!" I slammed his head against the sink, and then untied the ropes that were restraining him to the sink. I led him outside the house and into the garage. A look of horror came over his face when he saw the trap door was open. "Yeah you mother fucker, I found them, they're gone now, and you're not ever going to bother them again." I shoved him down the staircase. He tumbled down like a rag doll. He was defeated and he knew it, he knew that's the last time he was ever going to see the outside again. I used some of the chains to chain him to the middle of the floor and went back up to close the hatch. More useless whimpering came out from where the duct tape was resting on his face. I ripped it off again and threw it to the side, I wanted to hear him scream and beg for mercy, the mercy he never even thought twice about giving the countless people he held down here. "Please! I was forced to do this! It wasn't my fault, I swear!", he kept on and on. I grabbed his broken nose and twisted it sideways, the pain instantly transmitting to his brain. "We're just getting started my friend, karma is a bitch." He slumped down looking like a sorry ass sack of potatoes. "Please God", he pleaded, "Please let me live, I don't want to die." I popped a cap to one of the epi-pins and jammed it into his leg. While injecting it into him, I looked into his eyes once more and said, "I'm the only God with you right now."