Non Suicidal

So sorry for the last story looking like the ramblings of a crazy person, my migraine at the time just kept getting worse and worse, and by the time I was done writing, I couldn't even proof read it or stare at my screen any longer, I was literally shaking with pain about to just kill myself to get it over with. Don't worry I'm not suicidal... well by suicidal I mean personally killing myself, I guess some would argue that what I did was suicide. In my opinion it was more of a game, but hey call me what you want I honestly don't really care. Anyways, I figure I'd leave one last quick update to let you guys know what's been going on, and it might just be the last day of my life, let me explain.

So I took my hard drive I had saved from the laptop I had gotten rid of to a buddy of mine who is a programmer to check for how the hell they hacked into my system. I wanted to keep it cause I had some shit I wanted on it that had sentimental value, and I didn't want to find all the songs and movies I'd downloaded all over again. Anyways, he transfered the things I still wanted over to my laptop, and ran all the files through a program to check for abnormal files or viruses hidden in any of the transferred data. He didn't find any so I was in the clear there. I didn't tell him what had happened in the past month, he just figured I was busy at work or whatever. He downloaded some security software on my new laptop and gave me a few tips on how to avoid my security from getting breached. I probably should of told him that it wasn't just some random guy hacking my system, but if I got into details it could possibly put him at risk so I just thanked him and went on my way.

As I was getting back to my hotel and going up to my room, I saw a man in a suit standing across the street, just... staring at me. I went inside freaking out and checked out the window every couple minutes to see if he was still there. After a few peaks of him still looking right at me, he got on his phone and eventually left.

Shortly after I went to a hotel, taking U-turns and back tracking to make sure I wasnt followed. I checked in and went to my room to check it out. I took my bug detector and went around the room. Nothing came up luckily. As I went outside to get my bags out of my bag, I felt like I was being watched again. I looked around thinking I was just being paranoid, and fucking again there was a different guy in a suit just watching me. Holy shit how many guys do they have watching me this time? And why haven't they just killed me already? Well I'll find out soon enough.

I went into my room and started thinking about everything that had happened since I killed Mike. I started thinking about the car crash I'd seen, and the people I saw in it. After thinking for hours the girl in the car that was t-boned, I did know her. She worked in a different branch for the company I used to work for. She didn't work in my building, and I didn't even know if she worked in the same city since my company was in several different states. But I was sure I've seen her in my office dropping papers off to my boss. Why her though? Was it a fluke? And then I thought about the cop afterwards. No one was around when I killed Mike. There was no report on the news about it. I wore gloves so there wouldn't be any prints, and I torched the whole fucking car. What the fuck is going on? Fuck it I had no idea, and I'm dead anyways.

I went to my computer and opened it to look up a good bar to get fucked up at. Another command bar was open and it said "We need to talk. Sunset Park, tomorrow _PM. Go to the south east corner. Come alone. If you pull anything you will be shot, don't be stupid."

Well fuck it, they know where I am anywhere I go. They have people everywhere, and I'm willing they'll go to any length to find me. Maybe they just haven't killed me yet cause they want a private place where it'll be easy to do it and to dispose of my body. I cant run anymore, I don't want to run anymore. I had the time of my life, and now it's not fun anymore. Oh well, I'll see what they want, and I'm gonna go get shit phased and have a good time. Later guys, and in the words of the famous Ron Burgundy, stay classy.

l