Pizza

I parked at a local pizza joint to look over the notes. I grabbed a slice to eat while reviewing everything in the file I was given. We'll call the guy Ralph. Ralph was a high ranking banker at a major bank in downtown L.A. The type of guy who spent 5 years getting promotion after promotion over guys that had been with the company for 20 years just because he was born into a family with connections. The type of rich douchebag that acquires a sick and twisted taste of erotic things as soon as he secures a position of wealth and power. The file said that he had made multiple advancements on the woman who took the hit on him, raping her one of the times. A complaint was filed on her behalf, only to be told by the higher ups to shut her fucking mouth if she wanted to keep a banking job anywhere around the entire west coast. A man with connections indeed. It also said that he had mentioned something about 'tasting her little girl' as well. This made me sick to my fucking stomach, yet I was smiling. Smiling because this rich fuck face had no idea what was coming to him. The worst night of his life would be his last as well. No kids, and a young 20 something year old girlfriend who was on a trip to Hawaii at the moment while he was finishing up work before taking a vacation himself. After I had read enough and had a game plan, I started taking off. I noticed I had only eaten half of my pizza, I was so excited an nervous that I didn't have much of an appetite. The sick things I was going to do to this perverted fuck. Just thinking about it makes me smile. One less sick fucking scumbag on the earth to hurt people. I was either going to make him suffer just a bit if I found the threats to the woman's daughter were empty scare tactics, or make him feel the pain of a thousand medieval executions if I found evidence to the contrary. I set out around 8-9 PM to get started.