Bloody Mess

Shit gets graphic here, just a heads up. I took my 9mm and screwed a suppressor on it. I held up his right foot, boom, three shots in between his ankle and his achilles tendon. I did the same for his left foot. I then threaded my remaining rope through the holes and hung him from the piping on the ceiling. While he was hanging there upside down, I took the bolt cutters and severed the tendons on the back of his knees. His screams were music to my ears, each one retribution for a horrible act he had committed in this very room. I then pulled out my gun and popped 2 rounds into each of his knee caps. One of his achilles snapped under the weight, and with it came a cry of pain. Before the other one snapped, I used the bolt cutters to cut it half way through, letting the rest snap under his own weight. I stripped him down to his boxers, him laying in a mess of his own blood and sorrow on the concrete floor. I stopped his balls until one of them felt like it burst. I took my other epi-pin and injected it into him, I wanted him to suffer through this, I wanted him to feel every last fucking nerve being severed in his body. I picked the bolt cutters up and laid him on his back. I put the under his boxers and positioned his dick in between the edges. He looked down at what I was doing for a quick moment and yelped out a quick "Noo!" before I sliced his dick off. Instantly he started bleeding even more. Finally I put my gloves on and found his severed dick. I picked it up and forced his mouth open. I shoved it in there and taped it shut. He was going to eat his own fucking dick, just like I'm sure he's made other people, other fucking kids do down here. I sat against the wall watching the life drain from his eyes. Lastly, I went back up the stairs and grabbed some fuel from the garage. I slowly poured it all over his body, getting it in all of his wounds. I packed up what I had left into my backpack and put it on. "You brought this on yourself, I hope you fucking understand that in your last minute of life. Worthless fucking scum." I spit on him and then led a fat trail of gas to the beginning of the staircase. I set it a blaze and watched as the flames engulfed him, swallowing him hole. He was going to be taken from hell on earth, to actual hell. As he wailed and screamed, I ascended the steps. I called Anne, and told her it was done, and that I was on my way I closed the catch, hopped the wall, and left. All evidence was cleaned up by a disposal team within the next hour. I kinda feel bad for leaving such a mess.

Well that's it for tonight nosleep. Some of you may think I'm a fucking psychopath who has real problems, others may think my actions were justified. I think he had it coming, he deserved every last fucking second of that night. I may see him in hell one day, who knows. I will have to pay for my sins one way or another. All I know is that karma is a bitch, I was just the person who happened to deliver that karma in this instance. This was the most brutal case, but it was my first. One more sick mother fucker is off the planet, and I say good riddance.