Ezra's fourth letter

Dear me,
Why I'm writing this: I still don't know and honestly don't care anymore.

We are together. We are finally together. Ezra and aria.. Aria and Ezra.. I get this weird feeling in my stomach when I even say her name. I love her. I love her. She loves me. Is this what love feels like? Is it this feeling? I'm lucky. I'm really lucky that someone as beautiful as she is able to love me. That maybe someday I will love me. I know I love her, does she know that? Does she feel that as vividly as I do? She brightens up the darkness in my heart like the city nights do with the night horizon. I'm not lonely anymore, and I don't want that to be a necessary thing. I know now that there are brighter days, and maybe there is that stupid light at the end of the tunnel that everyone always talks about like it's the monster of Loch Ness. We all believe it's there, but we have never seen it. It's actually pretty terrifying to believe in something you've never seen. What if it's not there? What if you're wrong? But tell me then, what is life without fear? At least you believe, and as long as you believe, as long as I believe in this light, in her, you can stand on your feet. It's magnificent, isn't it?

I know it will be hard to make this work. We are against the law. I almost spilled the beans to that friend of hers, Spencer. She's fun though, pretty down to earth.

Nobody can know about us. But as long as we know, it doesn't matter. Because we know that what we have is real. It's as real as the light at the end of the tunnel.