17. Dear me,

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in my bed, the sun was peeping through my curtains. My eyes were red and puffy, I was going back to LA in a week. I cancelled my classes at Radley. The New York times had come out, and I still hadn't been able to leave my bed. Spence would swing by from time to time to make sure I was still eating, or to tell me some updates. Wren left the hospital 3 days ago. I hadn't spoken to him. The only time I had gotten out of bed had been for Ezra's funeral, I met his parents. Nobody knew who I really was to him. I heard a knock on the door. 'It's open' I yelled. It flew open and Spence came in with two coffees, her smile faded when she saw me. 'You have been wearing that since Saturday..' she stated. I ignored her. 'You have to get out of bed someday.. ' she tried. I gave her a dead gaze. 'And, I will, in a week. When I'm leaving for L.A., continuing my life as it was before all this happened' I said, snarky. I felt the bags under my eyes, they had been deepening up since it happened. Spencer looked at me like she felt sorry for how pathetic I was. 'Ezra wouldn't have want you to..' 'We don't know that for sure!' I yelled at her. She flinched. 'yes.. yes we do..' she stated, still shocked by my actions. I raised my eyebrow. 'Oh? Really? How?' I asked, knowing that she wouldn't have something. She got her bag and threw it upside down. A pack of envelopes fell out of it. She looked at me explicitly. I frowned. 'What's that?' I asked, skeptical. Spencer seemed to doubt her decision again. 'I wanted to give them to you when you were ready for it, but since nothing else seems to whack you out from whatever is trapping you inside this apartment I have to give it, Eddie handed them to me, ordering me to give them to you, they found them in Ezra's room' she stated. I flinched at the sound of his name. I started to tear up. 'I'm sorry Spence..' I uttered, difficult. Spencer sighed. 'I know, I'll leave you alone for a few days okay? Call me if you need anything' she said. And she gave me a kiss on my forehead. I nodded. Before she walked out she turned to me one last time 'I'm here for you, we all are' and with that she walked out the door. I sighed, my hands were trembling as I picked up the envelopes. I opened the first one: 'Dear me..'