Ezra's last letter.

Dear me,

She was just sitting where I'd left her, but where there'd been water, there was vodka. And where there'd been fear, there was their lips touching each other. I failed haven't I? I came to fight but I didn't realize It was a battle that was over before I even entered. I never stood a chance. Who was I to think I ever had a fair one? Who was I to think life ever was fair?

Every time someone talks about insanity I smile, pleasantly. Because I've been there, I met insanity when I met her. Even though it was just a mirror reflection of my own. I had the pleasure of meeting my insanity through her beauty and kindness. Her sweet lips and her soft touch. But I know now, that there's no way to Escape my insanity. There just simply is no way out. I'm a monster, created by my own insanity. Everyone I'll meet is someone I'll mess up just as bad. And no one deserves that.

I love her.

I guess there's only one thing left that I can do, I'm going to be a balloon she untied from her wrist, staring at the sun.. and then.. caught in the wind, I'm going to escape. 

-
-

A/N: I finished this story and I want you all to read all of it so bad but where' s the fun in that? I'll update every day, so please bare with me as I try to keep the suspense this way. (: