Five • I'm Going Deaf With Your Smelly Breath✔️

Chapter Five
------

Ylva

I scoffed at the brown-haired, makeup plastered, bimbo in front of me. Crossing my arms, I watched her, "Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow.

Miss Precious strutted towards me, "You heard me, tramp" she snarled a bit, obviously trying to scare me, but she had the wrong girl.

"No, I'm sorry, you know...I'm going deaf with your smelly breath, blocking up my ears" I smirked.

She angrily gasped as a crowd started surrounding us. It was mostly the younger ones, always eager to see a fight. I glanced at Ryker, who happened to be grinning. He looked into my eyes. The tingles arrived as I stared back at his dark orbs. I snapped my glance away at the sound of a cough.

"Sorry, what was that?" I surrounded my ears with my hands. I heard what she said but I wanted the ass to repeat it.

"Whore." she said loudly, receiving a growl from Ryker. I put my hand up to him, showing him I had it covered. It's funny. People like her think that it insults me, but to be honest, I mentally laugh at them - sometimes aloud.

"Sorry, I'm not a mirror." I smirked, listening to the gasps of her friends and the chuckles of the crowd.

"Your such a bitch!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I am a female dog so... Yeah, I guess I am." I smiled sarcastically, putting my thumbs up.

Her face hardened, "Stop being sarcastic, you fucking Omega!"

"Omega-d, like I haven't heard that one already." I grinned at the princess.

"At least I don't go round looking like a dead rat. I actually have standards." She growled.

"Well, at least my body isn't pumped with plastic. I have realistic standards." I directed down myself. She flinched at my words, glaring harder. Damn, I got her. Some of the crowd (mostly boys), laughed at my meir comment. I smirked at them before a growl cut me off. I stared at the heaving bitch in my face.

"Just know one thing," she snarled, "Mate or not, he belongs to me." she pointed to Ryker. Wow, they have a relationship? Misty growled loudly, I know everyone could hear it because they took a step back.

"Bitch, you wish." I smirked. She growled loudly, her face turning red and her eyes blackening. Wow, her wolf must be jealous. "If you want him, you'll have to go through my wolf - and I don't think she plays fair."

My wolf laughed maniacly at this pathetic Miss Perfect in my face, wasting our time. 'She touches Ryker, she's dead' she hissed. Possessive much?

'Oh relax, he fucked her millions of times' I answered, glaring at Ryker, who was smirking widely now. Ass.

'Don't say that!' She whined.

'It's true though, you can tell.' I swallowed thickly, think of Ralph and her while I'm still here all innocent. Yes, I am a virgin. Go ahead, gasp, laugh, whatever. Jees, I'm seventeen, ain't getting laid now, far too young!

"Stay the hell away from Ryker." the brunette hissed at me.

I looked up, pretending to think. "Hmm," I stated, like it was a really hard question, "As much as I want to, I don't think my wolf would be all too happy with that." I smirked at her, just to piss her off I blew a kiss to Ryker who smirked as if he knew what I was trying to do.

Do you think she hates me? Haha, I'm so funny.

Her face hardened again. "You will or I'll make you" she growled lowly. Ryker growled louder than before, warning her. "But baby, don't you hear this mutt?" She pouted, battering her eyelashes.