Forty Five • It's A Bloodbath✔️

Chapter Forty Five
------

Ylva

'Ylva...' I heard my name being whispered over and over. Pain was soaring through my body and my chest felt like it was being pressed down on. All I saw was darkness. No light. No freedom. Nothing...

'Ylva...' I heard the same sweet voice again. It was soft and delicate. Nothing could compare to it... so why did she leave me?

'Mum!' I responded, desperately needing help from this dream I was in.

Then Blake appeared in my mind. He was going to kill Ryker. NO! NOT BEFORE I KILL HIM! Blake was going to die, seeing his blood on my hands felt very satisfying. I could feel the shift in my orbs. Black.

'Ylva, honey, calm down.' Mum's voice was heard again.

'Mum... MUM! You have to help me! What do I do? Where can I go! Please Mum. Please-' I was cut off from my ramble with warm familiar arms wrapping around me and pulling me against her warm, embracing chest.

'Hush, baby girl. Everything will be okay!' I looked at her. Her green emerald eyes, brown wavy hair. Everything that I remembered about her, was here. Her soft skin, always happy smile, eyes that showed truth and honesty.

'W-Why didn't you tell me about Clyde?' I whispered, feeling her body tense.

'Clyde was born mostly vampire. It was unusual to have hybrids between vampires and werewolves, usually it would be between werewolves and humans. Both you and Clyde were in danger and your Gran was the only person who Clyde would be safe with.' She ran her hand through my hair, sighing heavily, 'I'm sorry, honey. I would've told you if we... if we didn't...'

I felt her tremble as if she was crying and hugged her tighter, 'Mum... what do I do?' I asked quietly, pulling her closer to me. I felt weak. Nothing felt like this before. My world has been nothing but pain since being with Blake. Oh, how I miss everyone. Ryker, Maisy, Aden, Clyde, Reece Gracie. I want to be near them and hug them until I die, they are the ones I truly love.

'I'm afraid you can't do anything.' My mother whispered, 'Blake will try to change you. The only thing you can do is be brave and fight against the demon inside you.'

'Demon? What?' I asked, my breathing hitched.

'Don't worry, sweetie. You fight against it, you fight and kill Blake.' My mothers stern voice told me.

'Why does Ryker hate Blake? Why is Blake after me?' I asked, pulling away from the hug.

Mum sighed. 'Ryker killed Blake's father and brother in a rouge attack. Blake killed Ryker's sister, making him watch. He has an elderly that sees the future. He knew that you were Ryker's mate, that's why Blake came after us and you. Clyde had to leave so his scent wouldn't follow us, leading Blake to you. For you not to know about Clyde was a big thing. I'm sorry.'

'It's fine Mum. I understand' I answered.

'Blake's going to use you to kill Ryker then claim you as his own. He doesn't care for his own mate.' my mother continued, 'It's a bloodbath between Blake and your mate - you need to be the one to end it.'

'Who is his mate?' I asked.

'Katie.' I gasped and growled lowly. 'Blake will place a demon in you to kill him, do not look into his eyes. Lycus' can capture these easily. If he does somehow do this, you must fight the want to kill. Your mate needs to bite your mark again, only then will the demon disappear, but Ryker needs to be smart enough to know that.' My mother was slowly backing away from me. The light above me was glistening brighter every second until nothing was there.

'Mum?' She had gone...no goodbye. No last kiss. No last hug. 'Mum!' I called louder. I wandered around the dark and empty blackness. 'MUM!' I cried out, tears falling from my eyes. No, she can't leave me again!

I felt a sudden shake on my body and soon my orbs opened...

"YLVA!" I heard someone scream. I looked around to see Rialy glaring at me.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, rubbing my head and getting off the floor.

"It's eight o'clock! You've been asleep for five hours when we could have escaped!" She hissed. Then everything came back. The hitting, the running, the killing. I gasped and nodded to her. Grabbing Rialy's hand, I paced over to the door, opening it slightly. I peeked around, my eyes landing on Blake and a few men.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard Blake's rough voice yell, sending chills up my spine.

"We do not know, sir?" Someone answered, his response more like a question than an answer. Blake snarled, running his hand through his head.

"We can't let her escape, we need her to kill Ryker!" Blake snapped, glaring down the hall. I moved swiftly, closing the door. I steadied my breath, calming my nerves.

Silence engulfed the halls but steps moved closer to us. The pound they made seemed to shake the room before they walked past and down the hall. I drew a sigh of relief before nodding to Rialy. I opened the door and tip toed out, cautious to not make any sound.

"Well, well, well," I froze at the sound of his voice. I spun around to see him right behind me, Rialy in the hands of a bulky guard, mouth covered from screaming out, "Look who's trying to run away! Didn't get very far did we?" Blake laughed. His other group of dipshits crackled along, their laughs echoing through me. I glared at them.

A hand flew, connecting to my jaw and I didn't react quick enough, my body was sent tumbling to the ground. A cry left my parted lips as my head crashed into the wall. I rose forward on my hands, coughing and spilling tears. No, I will not show this fucktard weakness. He does not deserve my tears!

I got up and growled at him. Blake glared - if only looks could kill, I'd be six feet under. Quicker than I could move, hands latched around my waist and arms, pinning me to the wall. I growled louder, snapping my growing teeth at them, "FUCK. OFF!" I screamed, thrashing around. But their grips tightened, vampire claws digging into my flesh. I whimpered out, still trying to get away from their clasp.

"I have a very important job for you!" Blake smirked.

"Piss off. Get your mate to do it, she seems to do a lot for you but doesn't get was she deserves!" I snapped. Blake's fist connected with my stomach, making me ball forward and cough harshly.

"I hate her!" Blake yelled, causing me and Rialy to flinch, "You WILL do as I say, and you WILL kill your MATE!" I growled at the mention of him, my ache for Ryker to hold me only growing stronger.

"Never will I do such a thing! Go fuck yourself!" I said, raising my hand as much as it could go and gestured to him with my middle finger.

Another slap came to my face, "Look at me." Blake hissed.

"No!"

"Look at me!" Blake's voice rose. Two men came forward and lifted my head higher, angling my face towards Blake. I shut my eyes tightly. My eyelids were forcefully opened with an unknown force and I looked around to see... a witch in the corner, her eyes glowing purple.

"Get off me, you freak!" I shouted. I rose my mouth and snapped my teeth at one of the guard's hand. The satisfying sound of bones breaking filled my ears as I gripped onto his hand. The man cried in pain, snatching his hand away and cradling it. I smirked.

"LOOK AT ME!" Blake shouted.

"NO!" I yelled. A hand clamped around my mouth and my eyes were glued open. I couldn't shut them, or snap at the fuck heads. Blake came forward, his red eyes piercing into my soul. His eyes. Those eyes. He spoke a few Latin words and then I felt nothing. No thoughts, no feelings, no pain, no hurt. NOTHING! Something snapped inside as I looked at Blake.

"Ready to comply."

Rialy whimpered, "No! Ylva!"

"Shut it, she-wolf!" I snapped. Only, it wasn't me. Something inside had taken control, something Misty, Lucine nor I could kill.

*'Don't look into his eyes.'*

*'Fight against the demon!'*

I heard my mother's voice repeating. I had to destroy this demon!