Twenty Nine • I Got Distracted ✔️

Chapter Twenty Nine
———

Ylva

"Again! Let's do it again!" Maisy yelled, she's such a kid at heart.

We've been here for hours - it was now four in the afternoon. We lost track of time and now we were all starving!

"Nah, I'm hungry." I complained, leaning on Ryker.

"Oh yeah, there's this cafe over in the corner." said Reece.

"Let's go!"  I literally begged, weakly trying to pull Ryker along with me.

"Okay, we're coming, grumpy pants!" Clyde laughed.

The boys started to pull off their tops and I paused, "Wait, what are you doing?" I asked, letting go of Ryker's hand.

"Well, we just wanted our mates to check us out." smirked Aden as Ryker pulled me into his naked chest. I froze when his body moulded perfectly with mine.

"Yeah, that and our clothes are soaking!" Reece added.

"So, you can take your tips off but we can't?" I asked with a small frown.

"You're a girl." Reece muttered.

"Sexist!" Gracie accused.

"Well, you don't really see women walking around without tops on-" Aden was cut off by Maisy.

"Yeah because people think it's wrong." She rolled her eyes, "It annoys me that people think that."

Ryker looked over to me when I started moving about and his eyes widened slightly, "Ylva, what are you doing?"

"I'm-" I struggled slightly before pulling my soaked t-shirt off, leaving me in my sports bra, "Taking my top off."

"That's not very family friendly." Reece told me.

"I'm wearing a sports bra." I exclaimed, "This is the exact same thing as I wear when I'm training!"

Ryker growled lowly and wrapped his arms around my waist as a few guys walked past and wolf whistled, "And that's why." He muttered.

"Yep, okay. Let's go now! I'm starved!" I said, trying to pull from Ryker's strong grip.

We arrived at the cafe and sat in a booth, "Oh, Ylva, this is for you. It's from Gran." Clyde answered, taking a book from the backpack he brought. It was a smaller version of the book about vampires Gran had read from, "She said you might need it." he added.

"Thanks." I smiled, placing it on the table.

"Oh, and this is from Aden and I." Maisy smiled, giving me a small box. I opened it to find a Pandora bracelet inside. I gasped and pulled it out. On the chain there was a wolf, a heart and a star. I slipped it on and it dangled around my arm.

"Thanks! I love it!" I smiled, pulling Maisy into a hug, who happened to be sat beside me.

"And this is from Gracie and I. Gracie picked it out!" Reece laughed awkwardly, before handing me a small package. I ripped it open and saw a blue, lacey dress. This time, I swallowed and lifted it up. I would say it went about mid thigh length and had long sleeves.

"Thank you?" I smiled politely, "At least I didn't have to go out and shop this time."

"It's for you to wear tonight!" Gracie told me and I froze.

"Wait, what?" I asked, blinking.

"You and Ryker are going on a date tonight, right? This is what you're wearing!" Maisy answered.